No announcement yet.

Everyday sock recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Toe from Amazon. I have 36 pairs and they are the best socks I've ever worn.

Comment

Dan Post

Comment

Dickies black steel toe

Comment

I wear Darn Tough as well. I have them from light to heavy cushion for boots down to no show for tennis shoes.

Comment

I really like the Wrangler boot socks.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Which darn tough socks do yall recommend? Seems there is all kinds of different options. Asking for both boots and tennis shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I have some ultra lights that are my go-to; but anything with 55% or more merino wool. Several are in the 60%-63% range.

Comment

I hate hot feet, and hate long socks -- so I wear super thin, no-show socks with everything, even boots.

Comment

The Light Hiker – a fan favorite! Try our most popular hiking sock featuring our patented Full Contact Fit® to keep you comfortable all day long.

Ive had 6 or 7 pairs of these and put miles and miles on them between my cowboy boots and hunting boots over the past 6 years and they are still in perfect shape. I do take care of them when washing and only air dry them after they come out of washer. That's probably helped longevity.. they are the real deal though.. my favorite boot socks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    I hate hot feet, and hate long socks -- so I wear super thin, no-show socks with everything, even boots.
                    Same here Rod. No show sock all the time.

Comment

Smart wool PhD

Comment

I refuse to believe there is a better sock than Darn Tough. I own three pair and wear them daily with steel toe boots and are hard on them.
                        They will not break down like other socks and my feet don't sweat in them since they are Merino wool. you won't beat the warranty either.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                          Gold Toe from Amazon. I have 36 pairs and they are the best socks I've ever worn.
                          36 pair......really?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            36 pair......really?

Yup. Bought a dozen off Amazon, based wholly on all the stellar reviews. After a few days or so of wearing them every day I was sold. Ordered two dozen more. I might have $100 invested in the most comfortable socks I’ve ever worn, and 36 pairs will likely last a very long time.

Comment

Smart wool or wigwam.

Comment

Working...
                              X