No announcement yet.

65% off Scentloks Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well someone posted a picture of the code on the bow hunters of America Facebook page. So I took a screen shot of it, the post didn’t mention anything about it being a private code.

I was inquiring about shipping time frame for my order. The representative told me that they had an influx of orders over the weekend using the code and that it wasn’t meant for the general public.

I’m happy they are honoring it. If I would have known it wasn’t for public use, I wouldn’t have shared it. However, it was posted on social media so I thought it was good to go.

On one hand feel kind of bad but on the other I don’t. Sometimes it’s nice for the consumer to get something from a company. Since they are honoring it and if I like the gear, it will make me gravitate towards Scentlok over some of the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      How did you get this info? I wonder what the code was meant for. I feel kinda bad now but respect the company for honoring everything anyways......

Would think they would have shut the code down a lot sooner if that was the case. ScentLok stuff has a ton of margin, I’m sure they still made money.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
        One order shipped (the smaller one). Waiting for the larger order to. For those that had a larger order, have you received shipping info yet?

I still haven't gotten mine. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Still haven't recieved mine yet either. Tried to call the 1-800 number on their website today and it went straight to a voicemail.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was told a few minutes ago that they would be cancelling orders and only a few would be shipped. Supposedly the code was for one of their sponsors.

Comment

Dang. Glad I got in early. Hope my shipping confirmation wasn't bogus lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a FedEx shipping confirmation this morning for my order

Comment

Comment

Both of my orders show the same as the above picture

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWoods View Post
                      Was told a few minutes ago that they would be cancelling orders and only a few would be shipped. Supposedly the code was for one of their sponsors.

I emailed this morning and was told that it would be shipping soon. If they are going to cancel it, I would rather them just tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWoods View Post

They should! Just think of how folks on this site cry when someone hacks into there bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                          Would think they would have shut the code down a lot sooner if that was the case. ScentLok stuff has a ton of margin, I’m sure they still made money.

Comment

I got the fed ex shipping confirmation this morning also

Comment

I have a friend in the clothing business and there is a ridiculous amount of mark up on clothing. Even at the 65% off they are still making money.

Comment

Dang I saw this way too late, I wanted one of the Ozone duffels

Comment

Working...
                                X