No announcement yet.

spider bite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm afraid that is a brown recluse bite.....

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

following

Comment

Originally posted by shea.mcphail View Post
          I’d have gone to at least urgent care just from looking at the second picture.
          Had a Coroner tell me once if I ever got bit by something go to a Doc in a Box with an Industrial medicine Dr in the office.

I'm going with BR but if you go to a dirty ER might pick up MRSA there.

Comment

Can I get dibs on your bow?

Comment

I was bitten on my jaw by a brown recluse a few years ago, and it looked just like this. 3rd day my entire left side of my face and eye was swollen shut. They had to drain it and pack it, it was pretty gnarly. I could stick the entire end of a q-tip in the hole. I got pics, but I don't want to ruin anyone's keyboards. I still have a scar, good luck I hope you start feeling better! Those things hurt!

Comment

looks like spider bite to me

Comment

staph. been there, done that, several times. theyll lidocaine around it, squeeze the pizz out of it, then pack it with gauze

Comment

Phoneman, you get that Recluse bite looked at yet?

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                      staph. been there, done that, several times. theyll lidocaine around it, squeeze the pizz out of it, then pack it with gauze
                      They treat a Brown Recluse bite the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        They treat a Brown Recluse bite the same way.
                        luckily, ive never been there with a spider bite.

when i was in high school, one person on the football team got it, and your could imagine how that crap spread. we had a mandatory lysol order on EVERYTHING before we left the locker room. one dude even got it in his bloodstream.. nearly killed the fella

Comment

Pictures and updates!!!

Comment

When I worked at prison almost 20 years ago, inmates always claimed they were bit by spiders. Culture and testing always revealed Staph infection. I could be wrong but I am going with Staph because that’s how they started and untreated you may become very sick. Hopefully they get you fixed up in a hurry.

Comment

Man, if the size is somewhat staying the same your probably talking about a wolf spider... I had one bite me 3 weeks ago. Still itches. If its growing it's a brown recluse and thank God you're finally getting to the doctor.

Prayers for you sir.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested to read the follow up with how they treated and with what? I have a brown recluse bite on my right cheek that looks sort of similar except mine has a very pronounced "bullseye" around the hole. I've been told to pour hot salt water on it, rub toothepaste into the hole, stick a syringe in it and suck out the ****, kerosine even lol

Comment

Working...
                                X