Face mask, but 1 get 4 free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have or use these, by SA Co./ Alpha Defense. They seem decent, great price if they're any good. I want for hunting as well as when mowing, paint dust, etc.

I've got one and like it much better than my other ones, plus buy 1 and get 4 free ain't a bad buy. I use mine as a face mask and works well. Check out Condor also, they make one that is half cotton and half fleece which is nice during the colder months.

Comment

I have some as well. I like them because they fit snuggly. I don't like shooting with a loose face mask. For what they cost, they are worth it.

Comment

I guess your being beaten up with the Facebook ads for them? I've seen those on there many times.

Comment

Sounds good.
          Yeah, I'm the same on not liking the loose fitting type.
          Other than blocking wind, covering face, etc., do they help at all in the cold?

Comment

Bought 1 and got 4 free... Used them on vacation in Mexico fishing and on the boats...
            worked great...held up well..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I guess your being beaten up with the Facebook ads for them? I've seen those on there many times.
              Yes! I just didn't know anyone that actually has any of them to see if its worth it.

Comment

Took me 6 months to get my money back from salt armour after ordering a shirt that ended up being out of stock.

Never again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                  Sounds good.

That help with cold wind but not exactly insulating. I use them on the boat fishing in the winter time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Took me 6 months to get my money back from salt armour after ordering a shirt that ended up being out of stock.

Never again

I noticed there were a lot of negative reviews related to shipping or out of stock.

Comment

I noticed there were a lot of negative reviews related to shipping or out of stock.
                      Yeap.

You can find similar stuff on Amazon for under 10 bucks. I have a digital camo mask from them that was 8 dollars or something. Pretty much the same material as SA

Comment

They fit real small and their customer service sucks

Comment

Sounds good.
                          They basically are designed to block the sun and keep you from getting burnt. Not much insulation in the cold. If you are looking for insulation I would recommend a different material.

https://condoroutdoor.com/Condor-161109.aspx - here is the Condor I have for the colder months. Think I picked it up on amazon for around $10.

Comment

. Trying one on before vacation. They worked well on the boat out fishing. Kept the sun of my neck and face. My son wore one too and it worked well for him too. For the money- they are cheap but still functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They're okay if you lose yours a lot. Quality is sub par.i much rather use my masks from Simms, Buff, and Aftco

Comment

Working...
                              X