Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
      I mean, I'm no fishndude but I got the job done
      No shorty shorts?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        No shorty shorts?
        For work, yes. Hunting, no.

Comment

Ahh!, your first bow hog. You are not pure anymore... Congrats!

Comment

For work, yes. Hunting, no.
            For the record.. i dont want to know what work you do that requires shorty shorts... but gingb might.

Comment

Congrats! Nice job, all around!

Comment

Go buy a thermacell to keep the bug bites down. I'd trade mine for a fan any day! Congrats on the hog and the new hunting buddy/film crew.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  Go buy a thermacell to keep the bug bites down. I'd trade mine for a fan any day! Congrats on the hog and the new hunting buddy/film crew.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                  Have a thermacell. It was definitely useful in the blind. There were "daddy longlegs" everywhere and they hated the T-Cell. Had a brand new pad and butane cartridge. You could see the vapor coming out the front. Out of curiosity, I held it up to a big bunch of spiders. Immediately, they seemed agitated and scattered... I'd say it works. Other than the temp, we were pretty comfy overall.

The bites she's got are from crawling around the brush. Chiggers, mosquitos, etc... Definitely going to be taking some OFF next time

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
                    Nicely done! And bonus points for getting your GF out there with you!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                    Congrats! Kill all Pigs.

Comment

Have a thermacell. It was definitely useful in the blind. There were "daddy longlegs" everywhere and they hated the T-Cell. Had a brand new pad and butane cartridge. You could see the vapor coming out the front. Out of curiosity, I held it up to a big bunch of spiders. Immediately, they seemed agitated and scattered... I'd say it works. Other than the temp, we were pretty comfy overall.

The bites she's got are from crawling around the brush. Chiggers, mosquitos, etc... Definitely going to be taking some OFF next time
                      Yeah, I was about to say....

Bring the bug spray for the tracking job. Technically, if you are playing the wind right, you could just put it on... and I often do when it's bad. But most times, I just grab the therma-cell and throw a bottle of spray in the hunting bag so I can spray before walking into the woods, dragging it out, skinning it, etc when you have to deal with all them fleas, chiggers, skeeters, etc.

Comment

Great shot! Looks like good times!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome job all the way around!!!

Comment

Thats a goodun!

Comment

Congratulations. That was fun. Thanks for sharing. KAP!!

Comment

I usually skim the LONG reads but great write up with the pictures placed in the right spots kepyt my gnat like attention span. Cool story and congrats on finding a winner in the hunting partner column.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X