No announcement yet.

Netflix Bowhunting comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe anyone watched it. I can’t believe any hunter thought it was funny. I made it 5 minutes not knowing what it was. It is meant to make us all look like fools. Even if I didn’t hunt it wouldn’t be something i would watch. Just pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
      I can’t believe anyone watched it. I can’t believe any hunter thought it was funny. I made it 5 minutes not knowing what it was. It is meant to make us all look like fools. Even if I didn’t hunt it wouldn’t be something i would watch. Just pathetic

Good enough reason not to tune in

Comment

Watched a trailer and some seemed funny. TK and Mike and T-bone and Willy makes hunters look like idiot rednecks but they're still funny.

Comment

I made it about 15 minutes.

It was so bad, I was ****** for the rest of the evening

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

It’s awful!!

Comment

I watched it and got a good laugh. It’s typical Danny McBride comedy, if you like him you’ll like this movie.

Comment

Terrible terrible movie just from a movie stand point lol. Typical in that it makes hunters look like backwoods dumb arses. I did watch the entire thing but I would never recommend it or watch again. I think its probably worth a watch if theres nothing else on or the grass stops growing.

Comment

i really liked it. I'm not a professional movie critic like all you obviously.

Comment

Theres no bowhunting and not much comedy in Legacy of a White tail Deer Hunter. Maybe the OP is talking about a different/better comedy on NetFlix?

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                      Theres no bowhunting and not much comedy in Legacy of a White tail Deer Hunter. Maybe the OP is talking about a different/better comedy on NetFlix?
                      nah...thats the one.

I like Danny McBride, so I will check it out

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        nah...thats the one.

If you like Danny McBride you’ll get a laugh out of the movie.

Comment

I like him a lot in other movies. Not this one though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            nah...thats the one.

You only get a small taste of Kenny Powers. They kept him handcuffed. I was waiting for him to break loose. But it never happened. The hunting portion was a joke. Complete let down. I cant believe McBride had a part in writing and producing this debacle.

Comment

So...its not like East Bound and Down or Vice Principals

Comment

It was awful. I still mad at myself for not turning it off after 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X