Snyper #G texting camera issues....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snyper #G texting camera issues....

I bought The general extended range 3g cmera and have programmed it 2 or 3 different times and can not get it to send me text. I have tried loading the app and have it go to the App, and I have also tried to get it directly sent to my Cell to bypass app. Neither worked.. Read manual 25 times now, so pretty sure I covered it all. Anyone an expert on these feel free to chime in..

I will say there have been a couple times that the setting on the camera are changing on there own,. Example, I had the Time Lapse and TImer both off. Couple times going back in they are turned back on to On..

Have you resolved your camera issues? I bought the General 3g and it sends me text to my phone but nothing visible when opened. I am in comm. With Brandon at Snyper to figure out what is happening. Camera seems to be doing its job but either what is sent is not compatible at the receiving phone end format or some switch needs on or off for compatability

Comment

Im sure James will be at the TTHA Corpus show later this month. He has always been very willing to help me with any problems.

Comment

No help here except shoulda bought a spartan or covert

Comment

It takes lots of trouble shooting.......

Factory reset
          1.Make sure all lower case in address
          2. Don't put a 1 before the area code
          3. Make sure you are getting more than 2 bars of service

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            I bought The general extended range 3g cmera and have programmed it 2 or 3 different times and can not get it to send me text. I have tried loading the app and have it go to the App, and I have also tried to get it directly sent to my Cell to bypass app. Neither worked.. Read manual 25 times now, so pretty sure I covered it all. Anyone an expert on these feel free to chime in..

I will say there have been a couple times that the setting on the camera are changing on there own,. Example, I had the Time Lapse and TImer both off. Couple times going back in they are turned back on to On..

Did you get it working?

Comment

Yes, they sent me a video via email that was not on there web Page. Was simple follwoing that one since it was actually a video about the same camera. The instructions in the box were actually for an older model. Go figure.. If you need the video let me know and I will forward it to you.

Comment

Working...
              X