• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    Thanks James for all your help & info!

Special thanks to everyone bashing the info without doing their homework

(1) gun?!

Ummm....turned into (5)...yes, we took them all...

No guests?!

Ummmm....unless you ask the rancher nicely...lol...

Axis?!

Ummmm....I do not know where to begin...100s per the OP is not a lie...nor was his 35”+ info ...

No RVs?!

Ummmm....not allowed in the BACK of the ranch...

Thank you again James for this little diamond in the rough!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      I think the No Bow killed it for a bunch and not kid friendly. Glad it worked for you
      Who said “no bow” & “no kids”?

I stood face to face & shook the rancher’s hand yesterday and assure you none of that is true....

FYI sometimes ya gotta put in a little work and/or a little do a little sweet talking...James was just putting us all on a lead, a foot in the door if you will, and the rest is up to us...

Right now I owe James a steak dinner & some axis meat lol...

Comment

I stood face to face & shook the rancher’s hand yesterday and assure you none of that is true....

FYI sometimes ya gotta put in a little work and/or a little do a little sweet talking...James was just putting us all on a lead, a foot in the door if you will, and the rest is up to us...

Well uh, The original post. Clearly states “Two rules... no bow, no guests.” Good for you to get those changed unless the LO just said what he needed to get your money. Hope it all works out for ya

Comment

I get so confused on this site sometimes. I'm going to start sweating.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Well uh, The original post. Clearly states “Two rules... no bow, no guests.” Good for you to get those changed unless the LO just said what he needed to get your money. Hope it all works out for ya
            I live just down the road and was looking @ this place, someone is pulling someone's chain , with all those changes the land owner is a very old man , and maybe got confused dealing with crazyhorse
            I hope it works out

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              I live just down the road and was looking @ this place, someone is pulling someone's chain , with all those changes the land owner is a very old man , and maybe got confused dealing with crazyhorse
              I hope it works out
              No sir, those were LAST year’s rules; a lot has changed on the ranch this year, including with the additional 500 acre pastures.

LO & ALL current members were present when everything was discussed & finalized; and none of them were any of y’all...soooo not sure how y’all know, but y’all keep trying.

OP was just giving folks a heads up & opening a door; nothing was set in stone per OP.

Comment

Clearly states no bow or guest in post #1 . Guess the OP was just lying to all slackers, hoping you'd come along........

Glad you got it worked out.

Comment

Sounds like its gonna be a great place to hunt now that "The Crazy" has joined.

Comment

Maybe it was a tactic to weed out all the drama? I think it worked pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      No sir, just a lot changed since OP posted...
                      Again, OP was just trying to help folks out with good intentions; it’s others trying to bring the drama...OP didn’t mislead anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Glad you got it worked out.
                        So are we.

My point to those searching was, don’t just go by what someone posts & just give up if it’s not exactly what you want...

Some are the lease boss and/or LO & have all the answers.
                        Some LOs will work with you so long as you’re not some big D/bag to them.

Some are (believe it or not) just good guys trying to help out others & don’t have all the answers.
                        As was the case here - thanks James!

Comment

Congratulations on your new place Crazy Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Congratulations on your new place Crazy Horse
                            Thank you sir...

Comment

No sir, those were LAST year’s rules; a lot has changed on the ranch this year, including with the additional 500 acre pastures.

LO & ALL current members were present when everything was discussed & finalized; and none of them were any of y’all...soooo not sure how y’all know, but y’all keep trying.

OP was just giving folks a heads up & opening a door; nothing was set in stone per OP.
                              Either way we all look at it, you got a dam good area to be hunting. We all wish we would’ve been a lil more proactive as you were sir.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                Yea it dang sure did. Seems it was pretty much a scare tactic or just a whole lot of misinformation. In the end, all is good for crazy horse

Comment

Working...
                                X