Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another disgruntled nut slaughters the innocent

So tragic - these stories make me sick

Prayers up for all. Thats terrible. Cant understand why folks do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I thought it odd that 24 hours later none of the mainstream media outlets have shown a picture of the gunman - they usually rush to do that. Could it be that it doesn’t fit the “angry white guy” narrative? (The answer is yes)

Comment

It’s crazy that’s all u see on the news anymore is someone shooting up a place like a business or school or a teacher or preacher messing with kids. What I the hell is this world coming to.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I thought it odd that 24 hours later none of the mainstream media outlets have shown a picture of the gunman - they usually rush to do that. Could it be that it doesn’t fit the “angry white guy” narrative? (The answer is yes)
          So what race is he? Political stance?

I read a little bit but gave up... I'll just assume since I didn't rad he was a Trump lover that he's a democrat. And since there was no mention of race that he's not white.

And I was reading a link that was titled "Everything we know about the shooter"

Comment

It took a fair amount of looking but I finally found his picture and he was African American. It makes no difference of course, evil/crazy comes in all colors but as of this morning his picture is almost nowhere to be found. I would like to think it is because the media has finally decided not to give these shooters any publicity but I am skeptical. Something tells me that would be different if it was a generic white guy, especially if there was evidence he owned a MAGA hat.
            Last edited by jerp; 06-02-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

I would like to think it is because the media has finally decided not to give these shooters any publicity but I am skeptical.

Now you know good and well this DEFINITELY aint it. Just doesn’t fit the narrative theyre after these days so they dont cover it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It took a fair amount of looking but I finally found his picture and he was African American. It makes no difference of course, evil/crazy comes in all colors but as of this morning his picture is almost nowhere to be found. I would like to think it is because the media has finally decided not to give these shooters any publicity but I am skeptical. Something tells me that would be different if it was a generic white guy, especially if there was evidence he owned a MAGA hat.

He wasn’t taken alive. That should have been a clue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone made the comment the other day that now that there's pressure on the dems we'd have a public shooting again... makes ya think. Of course if that was the case they messed up with their demographics.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                    It’s crazy that’s all u see on the news anymore is someone shooting up a place like a business or school or a teacher or preacher messing with kids. What I the hell is this world coming to.
                    Back in the old west didn't outlaws regularly shoot up whole towns and most saloons? Every western movie I watch show it in graphic detail. Heck even sometimes the bad guy gets away.

Comment

Originally posted by psicoo View Post
                      He wasn’t taken alive. That should have been a clue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      He didn’t shoot a bunch of unarmed people then kill himself or surrender like some have done. He shot at least one of the responding officers and continued to exchange gunfire until they took him out. I’m sure being taken alive was not his planned endgame

Comment

I think you are spot on Jerp...there is a narrative to follow the media is always going to take the road that leads to their agenda & coverage certainly would have been different otherwise. Just look at the last shooting / transgender.

Media and police are now focusing on his 'cache' of weapons which consists of 4 firearms. Cache of weapons?? Will be interesting to see how the media follows the suppressor side of the story:

Comment

Perusing the evening news it looks like it is out in the open now. I guess the narrative will shift to gun control. When a professional, degreed guy with no record kills using guns he acquired legally all they have left is eliminating private ownership of firearms

Comment

Black guy so move along.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                              Black guy so move along.
                              And a registered democrat..
                              I find it interesting that they have'nt claimed "no affilation" yet...
                              Maybe they just do this when there IS known affiliation..
                              Last edited by PondPopper; 06-02-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X