looking forward to using these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to using these

as far as i know, i don't have any amerind blood, but i should. here's a pic of what i plan to take a deer with this season. the outer 2 are recently napped. the middle one came from a site below house mountain about 15 miles from our lease. if i had any idea why zero of my pics are amenable to this site, i'd do something about it. i have never been able to post a pic. what am i doing wrong?

I put all my pics on photo bucket and they have a thing that you can copy a IMG code and paste it on here!

Comment

The pics have to be equal to or smaller than 640 x 480 pixels. Sounds like you got some really cool rocks to hunt with though.

Bisch

Comment

M-2 should be along any minute now to post a link to the step-by-step instructions she posted on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
          as far as i know, i don't have any amerind blood, but i should. here's a pic of what i plan to take a deer with this season. the outer 2 are recently napped. the middle one came from a site below house mountain about 15 miles from our lease. if i had any idea why zero of my pics are amenable to this site, i'd do something about it. i have never been able to post a pic. what am i doing wrong?
          And just as fletcherfor2 predicted, here I am.

How to Post Pics - see post #4

Bisch is right about the size. Resize large pics before you attempt the steps I outlined in the thread above and you'll be good to go.

Comment

here goes nothing
            Attached Files

Comment

Cool looking points

Comment

i would like to hunt with stone this year.

Comment

What kind of glue are you using?

Comment

Working...
                  X