No announcement yet.

season starts thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck PJ and come on with the pics after you ground check them!

Bosch

Comment

Good Luck,

Comment

Let the air out of one........then post some pic's.........

Comment

good luck tonite man!

Comment

man guess the deer left the county, i am not seeing anything. acorns are my problem i believe.

Comment

Good luck...I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by diamondrules View Post
                man guess the deer left the county, i am not seeing anything. acorns are my problem i believe.
                This is the second weekend of our season in North Carolina and they're not moving much here either, even with the cold front. I've only been able to get out three times since the opener and so far I haven't seen any deer. Lots of sign though, I've got a buck that is going to town making scrapes around one of my setups. No new rubs yet and all my trail cam pics still have the bucks in velvet. I imagine within a couple of weeks things will start to pick up, especially if we keep getting weather like this.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
                  This is the second weekend of our season in North Carolina and they're not moving much here either, even with the cold front. I've only been able to get out three times since the opener and so far I haven't seen any deer. Lots of sign though, I've got a buck that is going to town making scrapes around one of my setups. No new rubs yet and all my trail cam pics still have the bucks in velvet. I imagine within a couple of weeks things will start to pick up, especially if we keep getting weather like this.
                  yea although i killed a few bucks early last season, didnt see many til october.

Comment

Working...
                  X