Fsc 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsc 22

Sorry for the delay brothers! Anyway, take a regular piece of computer paper, draw ten 1 1/4" (roughly) circles in a "pyramid" shape, and number them 0-9. Shoot 2 arrows, kneeling, at 15 yds. One arrow for each digit of your age. Have a little fun, and find out how old everybody is...hopefully! In case of a tie, closest to center of circle (s) wins. No penalty for hitting a dot that aint your # Also, shoot your numbers in order... for me, that would be a 4, then a 9! Clear as mud, as usual... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Maybe this will help a little...
    Attached Files

Comment

Man I wish you woulda posted this earlier before I started shooting. Tomorrow I'll have to shoot a 39 instead of a 38!!

Comment

Ahh, 3-8 looks bout as difficult as 3-9 Ryan! Unless you're eluding to the fact that being a day older, it's gonna be that much "harder" on ya! Almost forgot, if both your numbers are the same, yep, you know it, both in the same circle. Which, I guess, may make it easier? Who knows? Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Spider: you said pyramid, but you drew an inverted pyramid, which is the way old-time newspaper stories were written -- most important things at the top. As an old newspaper man, I like your set-up! Wish news writers wouldn't try to write everything with a cute lead instead of telling the important information off the bat.
          Last edited by tradtiger; 05-30-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Here ya go folks.
            This should save you some trouble if you have access to a printer.
            Actual size of the picture is 8.5" X 11", so you should be able to print it full page no problem.

Rick
            Attached Files
            Last edited by RickBarbee; 05-30-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

There's not enough digits or arrows shot if someone like Arvin Weaver plays along.

He'll need one shot for the first digit, and two shots at the zero.

Rick

Comment

I'll make it easy. 53 in about three weeks. My luck I'd hit two 9s and I sure don't need that boost of confidence.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah Ellis, I noticed I actually drew an upside down pyramid after I posted! But, I figured y'all know me, I'm bout 3/4 bass-ackwards anyway. And I was wondering who would be the first to say 2 shots ain't enough digits for "ol so-and-so"! But, I actually thought somebody would say it bout you, Rick! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                    I was wondering who would be the first to say 2 shots ain't enough digits for "ol so-and-so"! But, I actually thought somebody would say it bout you, Rick! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                    LOL Rusty.

You & I are the same age, so don't go wishin no extra years on me, that you can't afford for yourself.

Rick

Comment

I hear ya Rick, I can tell I'm less than a year away from the big 5-0! And, appreciate ya put the "ready to print" version on here. I ain't got near the techno skills to do that! Heck, I was just proud I got my circles somewhat evenly spaced Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                        I hear ya Rick, I can tell I'm less than a year away from the big 5-0! And, appreciate ya put the "ready to print" version on here. I ain't got near the techno skills to do that! Heck, I was just proud I got my circles somewhat evenly spaced Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                        Well shoot. I got ya by 10 years then

I'll be 60 in November.

Rick

Comment

60 is ancient.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            60 is ancient.

Feels like ancient.

Comment

just to make you fellers feel older, i'm the ripe old age of 28.
                              your welcome.

Spider, i'll print Ricks ready to shoot picture out and give it the ole college try when i get home this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                              X