Tactical Quiver Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactical Quiver Build

Just a few pics of the tactical quiver I built. Based on a shotgun scabbard main vertical piece, added two shoulder straps and a waist belt for total security. Two packs on the molle for various archery equipment and first aid kit, and inserted some plastic arrow holders to hold 9 arrows in place.
    Attached Files

Dude that’s sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh heck yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

NIce! Careful you will get them things outlawed!

Comment

John Rambo would be proud!

Comment

It works really too! I packed in a bunch of first aid supplies in the top pouch. The quiver is solid, doesn't move on my back when crouching, walking, bending, etc. Arrows are easy to pull. It's a good build! If you guys want to know how/what I used, let me know! Here's the breakdown:

Shotgun Scabbard on Amazon: ~$20
                Two pouches (can be bought singly on amazon): ~$20-$30 for two.
                Waist strap and shoulder strap i pilfered from an existing bag I had.
                All in, would probably cost about $50-$60 to build...but well worth it!! Nothing like it on the market!

Comment

I love it made one very similar using a shotgun scabbard as well. Use it to be a go bag item for bugout. Has my primal gear folding bow, extra strings, broadheads, knife and fire water supplies in one easy to carry quiver. I used one strap though might try two like yours.

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                    I love it made one very similar using a shotgun scabbard as well. Use it to be a go bag item for bugout. Has my primal gear folding bow, extra strings, broadheads, knife and fire water supplies in one easy to carry quiver. I used one strap though might try two like yours.
                    I like this idea. I need to figure out how to modify this to incorporate a takedown recurve.

Comment

I just got the PGU folding bow too. Loving it so far. How do you like yours? A lot of people have a lot of distaste for it, but I think it shoots great and looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                        I like this idea. I need to figure out how to modify this to incorporate a takedown recurve.
                        The scabbard has a lot of molle on it, i'm sure you could probably use some velcro straps strategically placed to secure the limbs and riser to the scabbard pretty easily!

Comment

I personally like it for what it is. A bow that I can take with me and is bullet proof. It is a great addition to any bug out as the solid fiberglass limbs are great. I drilled and tapped mine for a small quiver on the side with no problems.

goods idea on the molle straps could add anything to the outside will post a pic of mine soon.

Comment

Here you go
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here you go
                              very nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X