Crockpot recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crockpot recipes

I have gotten some of the best recipes from this site! Heck, just good info in general. So now I'm asking.......

Please post some of your best recipes for the crockpot. I know there have been some good ones posted over the years, but since are a lot of new guys to this site these days, we may get some new and great recipes. Thanks and God bless.
    PS the simpler the better for this fast paced age.

One of my favorites is to take a chuck roast and season with Tony's then throw it in the crockpot with 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup. Cook until tender. I might mention also that I hate mushrooms but I really like this. Then we take a slice of toast and add mayo or cheese then the the roast and soup mix on top and eat it open face sanwhich. Very easy and good.

Comment

One of my favorites is to take a rump roast, put in a half a packet of brown gravy, one pack of Lipton Onion soup mix, a 1/2 cup of Jack Daniels, 1/2 cup of water, some black pepper, potatoes and carrots to taste. Works really good with Pheasant and Chucker too.

Comment

Thanks guys. Anymore??

Comment

Comment

1 lb of ground meat (thawed)
            1/2 a link of sausage, or length of 8" or so (sliced about 1/8" thick)
            1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained) use empty can to add 1 can of water
            1 can of pinto beans (undrained)
            1/2 diced onion
            1 large baking tator (cubed)
            1 pkg of 2 alarm

throw ingredients into croc pot, just before you go to your stand and let cook on low heat, should be ready by lunch time.

if you are pressed for time, brown meat in skillet, add seasoning and onion; nuke tator for 3 minutes, remove and cube; pour beans and mators into pot with the meat and add water; turn on high and enjoy cold beverage. about the time you're done, or thirty minutes later, it should be ready to serve

Comment

Jason, I couldn't get the link to work. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tx10pt View Post
                One of my favorites is to take a chuck roast and season with Tony's then throw it in the crockpot with 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup. Cook until tender. I might mention also that I hate mushrooms but I really like this. Then we take a slice of toast and add mayo or cheese then the the roast and soup mix on top and eat it open face sanwhich. Very easy and good.
                this sounds good. i think ill try it for a stuffed baked potato or on some noodles... yum!

Comment

I love using the croct pot even though i am single.. Like to freeze the left overs in used butter bowls for later eating. Loved the Arrow pilot taco Soup.

Comment

Working...
                  X