Hate a thief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate a thief!

Haven't trapped any hogs in a while and I had some free time this afternoon. So I go to just go check on my traps make sure they are all still there and haven't been messed with. Well someone stole all of them. I hate thieves and am hunting for who did it. I'll find them! I have already contacted my game warden friend and he said to let him know if I find out anything else!

I called the landowner first thing and he told me that the other guy that traps across the creek on him had a trap stolen about a month ago. The landowner then told me that he has a problem son that he suspected but the son had a definite alibi with multiple witnesses. I'm betting my traps were stolen at the same time as the other guys.

So mad right now I'll keep yall posted if I find the thief!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420525816.341777.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	25042799Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420525830.650623.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	25042800Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420525842.521229.jpg
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	25042801

That sucks man hope you find them

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Hope the game warden can help out.

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK_N_STICKY View Post
          Hope the game warden can help out.
          x2

GW needs to also file hunter harassment charges when you catch them.

Comment

Total BS! If the GW don't get em, karma will.

Comment

Dont worry, time will find a trap for him to be in

Comment

UPDATE.

I posted them on a Facebook trading post and I had two high school kids message me and tell me that the landowners son has been selling or trying to sell some traps that he claims he built here fairly recently.

One of the guys even said that that kid was the one who stole the other trappers trap and got caught when he posted it on Craigslist.

So I messaged the landowner and he told me that the craigslist story was true but the other trapper has had another trap stolen since then too. He said that he has warned his son over and over and he will not back him up on this and he encouraged me to call the law.

I realize that there's a chance that the kid didn't do it but pretty much all roads lead to him. Someone had to know the land and they knew exactly where my traps were.

So being late I texted my game warden friend and told him everything and he said he might go pull his butt out of class today and scare the crap out of him! He said that it is a class A misdemeanor and that the kid would probably spill the beans.

So i will update again if i find anything out today.

Comment

Yes please keep us updated!

Comment

Following

Comment

I recently got my things stolen as well, good luck on finding them. Talking to other guys on here gave me a good idea. Hide cheap cameras on your set up, in a tree facing down. I know that's alot of cameras for your traps but maybe one or two facing your traps. I'll be doing that later today on my setups. Nothing more ****** me off then someone putting there hands/taking something that isn't theres. Good luck on your find bud

Comment

UPDATE::

The other trapper that traps on the other side of the place called me today (I've never met him or talked to him before) and he said that he had my drop door trap! He didn't steal it he bought it from another guy, who got it from the LANDOWNERS SON.

So I find out the guy who first got my traps name and send him a message. HE SAID THAT THE KID TOLD HIM IF HE WENT OUT THERE AND GOT THE TRAP HE COULD HAVE IT! . So the guy drove out to the land and literally picked it out of the place that it has set and caught pigs for three years.

So first thing I do is call my buddy the game warden and tell him all of this and he says to text him all he new info. So I send him the other trappers name and number, the guy who went and got the traps name and number, and the landowners sons number that I had just got. I also sent him a screenshot of that guys message saying where the kid told him he could have it. And I sent him a Google earth picture with pins dropped where my traps used to be.

The warden said he would work on it tomorrow for sure.

I'm ready for this little **** to be punished. Lucky for him I haven't seen him around because he just turned 18 a few days ago steal like an adult do jail time like an adult and get you tail whipped like an adult!

I'll update again if anything happens tomorrow.

Comment

You have intell. Let the law handle it now. You need nothing to do with kids being stupid, unless you are a kid that's gonna be stupid.

Hope you get your stuff back.

Comment

Following this is interesting

Comment

but a $20 engraver and put your birth date or anything that relates to you on everything. take pictures of the item.....

Comment

Working...
                              X