• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re a great dad sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by speedgoat View Post
      awesome!!! I am thankful for parents like you who love as god called us to love. May god continue to bless you and yours. Your daughter is beautiful!!

Matt
      x10000000!!!!

Comment

Beautiful little girl you got there. Thanks for posting. That made my morning, sir.

Comment

Thank you for posting this. You are a blessed man to have such a loving and caring little girl. Have a good day sir.

Comment

I know what you mean I have a little Princess at home myself. they are pure joy and happy all the time.

Comment

Great Post! Your daughter is truly a special person and the world is a better place because of her and your family.

Comment

Beautiful daughter! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful girl and family, you've been blessed!

Comment

You have a wonderful looking family. I can’t agree more with you my friend!! I’ve been blessed with 4 kiddos that have Down syndrome. As I read your post it brought tears to my eyes because I know exactly what your talking about. My 3 girls & 1 boy love unconditionally. And want to help do anything that makes any one smile. They are truly a wonderful blessing from God & have tought me more about life than anyone else ever has.

Comment

What a beautiful princess. What you saw when dropping her off that day is a life lesson for sure. Makes you think about what really is important in life.

Comment

My Daughters were 8 and 10 when they came into my life. They are 18 and 20 now. Best 10 years of my life.

Comment

Awesome Post!

Comment

We are the parents of a son with DS, you've heard of guardian angels? I am an Angel's Guardian.

Comment

TTT to honor my daughter and to advocate for acceptance of those with DS and not just in this country but the World!

Comment

Good story.

You're a blessed man.

Comment

Working...
                                X