What Prayer has God Answered For You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Prayer has God Answered For You?

I always see and have myself asked the Green Screen for prayer. I wanted to see what prayers have been answered for you, Whether you asked on here or not. Maybe your comment can lift someone up that needs it today.

I'll start... My Mom was diagnosed with cancer in May and has since passed, but it drew our family together and that was an answer prayer!

Too many to list Brother but I thank God every day for them and like Garth Brooks said, "unanswered prayers too".

Comment

Too many to list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God hears all of our prayers, and will answer in his time. "God Is Good ".

Comment

My good friend/riding partner was in a motorcycle accident in January and the Dr's didn't think he'd make it through the night because of severe brain trauma among other injuries. He was in the ICU for over 2 months and was mostly paralyzed on his right side. He was then transferred to Parkland Rehab for another month and is now in a rehab hospital in Anna for brain injuries. His daughter was to be married this past week in Mexico, but they had the ceremony at his rehab hospital. He was able to walk his daughter down the aisle unassisted. He still has a long recovery ahead, but he's slowly improving every day!

Comment

I was not born a Christian. In fact, while growing up, I used to be annoyed of anything that was related to Jesus. I hated Christian music and really couldn't stand it. Now I feel obligated to give my testimony lol sorry for the long read but here it goes.

I went through a weird phase when I was younger where I was a tad bit obsessed with aliens. I did a ton of research on the topic because it really sparked my interest. I listened to all these podcasts of conspiracy theories on the subject and watched numerous documentaries. One day, I watched this movie on Netflix called, "The Encounter" thinking it was a movie about aliens. Ten to fifteen minutes into the movie, I noticed that it was about Jesus and I instantly got annoyed. For whatever reason, I watched and finished the movie and by the end of the movie, I cried my eyes out. It was the weirdest thing. I said out loud that I'll give Jesus and chance to show himself to me and I swear, the light shining into my room became incredibly bright (not to the point where it blinded me) and I felt this strange presence - its hard to explain but it felt like I was loved.

Few days later, I forget about this whole ordeal. I was riding my motorcycle to work and in California, it's legal to lane split (riding between cars) so I always make my way between cars to the front of the stop light and I ALWAYS split lanes to the front but whatever reason, I decided to stay behind the last car. This car had a giant bumper sticker that read, "Jesus Loves You!" It reminded me of me asking him to prove himself to me so I kind of laughed it off and proceeded when the light turned green. This is the weird part. There was a white car to my right and I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, a voice said, "Watch out for this car" and as soon as I heard it, this vehicle, without checking his blind spot swerved into my lane and I was able to avoid it. I won't get into details but I'll describe the last "test" that finally got me to give my life to Jesus.

While in college, I worked for a law firm. Every year, the employees gets to spin this giant wheel (kind of like wheel of fortune) and each space has a dollar amount from 10 to 500 dollars. When it was my turn, I said, "okay Jesus, what the heck. If you are real, let me win 500 bucks" so I went up to spin, didn't even look at the wheel. I spun it, looked away and everyone erupted with cheers. I looked up and what do you know, I just won 500 bucks! I started attending various churches til I found my home church and got baptized 3 years ago. I haven't looked back since. I pray daily - not to ask for things but to give my thanks for saving me and for him to work his way into my friends' and family's hearts so he may do for them what he's done for me. I can't deny it. Since then, if I ever needed anything, I pray and they ALL get answered. God is awesome

Sorry for the long read.

Comment

Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by BDR View Post
                Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!
                +1

Comment

All prays are answered. Sometimes the answer is no.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Long story, but feel obligated to give testimony too. On 09/03/14 I had a blowout in my lifted Jeep going about 85 mph on my way to work on a small country road. It was midweek around 4 AM so not much traffic at all. The jeep flipped multiple times, seatbelt didn't work so wasn't buckled up, and was thrown from the vehicle about 80 yrds.
                    The first group of responders were a group of four drunk guys that ended up taking my wallet (while laying there dying, going in/out of conciousness) & then proceeded to go over and start taking everything that went flying out of my jeep; pistol, tools, off road equipment etc, even trying to get my winch off .
                    Two girls (angels in my eyes) came by some time later, saw what was happening and ran them off while calling cops and ambulance etc. I was airlifted to hospital, coded out and revived in emergency surgery. Ended up breaking my back in two places, my left shoulder, collarbone, several ribs on left side, hip, pelvis, both bones in upper and lower left leg, left ankle and ten bones in my foot. When I woke up I was more or less paralyzed from my waist down due to my bones, back and some spinal cord damage. Seven months later, surgeries, a lot of metal and screws, extensive rehab and a whole lot of prayer I was able to walk and am fully functional again. I was never close to Him until then, lived a very reckless lifestyle and fully believe he gave me a second chance. Had I not prayed and made a commitment to Him to change I fully believe I would be in a wheelchair still to this day. I thank him everyday for the opportunity to be able to walk, run, hunt and be able to live everyday life unassisted. To say he answered my prayers is an understatement and know its only through his Grace that I am able to do so. He is the Almighty and is always watching and answers prayer, whether it happens the way you want it to play out or not, its all in his plan. Sorry for the long read and thank you the reminder sir

Comment

I received these blessings
                      Attached Files

Comment

oh man I can't give Him enough glory. My praise in all respects is insufficient.

God is so good . . . .

Comment

Too many times to ever try to keep tabs.

I figure He's forgiven me for everything I've done and I probably shouldn't worry about keeping a running tally on what He's done for me. His grace is sufficient for me.

Comment

God answers the prayers He feels are appropriate for His Will
                            Too many to count

Comment

The list is long and the blessing bountiful. But just last weekend I was with a friend and we had a broken piece of equipment compounded with a flat tire and no tool (rented truck) to get the spare off. As I walked the 3/4 mile back to camp in the dark I talked to God and asked Him to provide us with an option because it felt like we were in a pretty tough spot. Just so happened that once back at camp we found a tool that would work to get the spare off the rented truck. Once that was done we got the broken lease vehicle back to camp about 230am and got some sleep. What looked like being stuck between a rock an a hard place suddenly had an easy solution because the Holy Spirit directed us to the right spot.

It's trusting God in the daily needs and decisions that allow us to confidently seek Him and trust Him in our greatest needs as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X