High School Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Video

The students in Glen Rose high school in virginia had to watch this film. I would not tolerate this in my sons school, but then again I am apparently privilaged and don't understand the struggle.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX_Vzl-r8NY"]The Unequal Opportunity Race - YouTube[/ame]

smh

Comment

Wow! I grew up in a trailer that I lived in for 17 yrs., parents divorced when I was 2, and my dad died of ALS when I was 13. I must have dropped the baton full of money they gave me when I turned 18!

Comment

Dumbest **** I've ever seen

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Man.....I'm not sure what to say about that one...was it suppose to be funny?

Comment

Couldn't finish it...

Comment

Sorry but that made me laugh. And shouldn't the guy building the escalator have been Mexican. And how did the white female get the head start on both of the other two? That's some pretty flawed history there. But then I guess if they wanted it to be more historically accurate they would have needed more white people to start at different stages (Irish, Germans, Italians, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Man.....I'm not sure what to say about that one...was it suppose to be funny?
                  No it was supposed to teach the students about white privilege.

Comment

Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                      Wow! I grew up in a trailer that I lived in for 17 yrs., parents divorced when I was 2, and my dad died of ALS when I was 13. I must have dropped the baton full of money they gave me when I turned 18!
                      No kidding. I was orphaned from about age 9.

I started off with nothing, and still have most of it left.

Comment

I struggled to watch the entire thing...who comes up with this ****?

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post

Social Justice Warriors

Comment

HENRICO, Va. – Parents of students at Glen Allen High School are objecting to a divisive video about white privilege shown to students as part of the

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                              Erica Pinto. Its says she created it and it appears she is not black but apparently speaks for them.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X