No announcement yet.

Important Mesquite Archery Club Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I join up and a year later we lose our lease - sad news. It's a really nice piece of land, too.

I think Texins got on board with the Elm Fork range? I know there's a shooting range south on I-35 called the Desoto Gun Club off W. Sterrett Rd in Red Oak. I've only driven past there once and have never actually walked on the property, but was wondering if a similar setup like what Texins has with Elm Fork might be something to be an option to consider if their land is suitable and they're amenable to it?

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
      Man, I join up and a year later we lose our lease - sad news. It's a really nice piece of land, too.

I think Texins got on board with the Elm Fork range? I know there's a shooting range south on I-35 called the Desoto Gun Club off W. Sterrett Rd in Red Oak. I've only driven past there once and have never actually walked on the property, but was wondering if a similar setup like what Texins has with Elm Fork might be something to be an option to consider if their land is suitable and they're amenable to it?
      I have never been out there either but it is something to explore further. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by target tease View Post
        Very sorry to hear about this turn of events. Wishing you all the luck in finding a new place quickly. Maybe someplace with a little less wind..............LOL! Good Luck!
        I am also thinking a little AC.

Comment

I will post more as the date gets nearer. But just a heads up at our last shoot on July 17th we will be having B-B-Q and Watermellon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
            I have never been out there either but it is something to explore further. Thanks for the suggestion.
            Here's their website:

Looks like they're also known as "Ellis County Sportsmans Club."

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
              Here's their website:

Looks like they're also known as "Ellis County Sportsmans Club."
              Thanks for the information.

Comment

Very sad news to hear. Have got some great memories of good shoots and good times at MAC. Have met lots of fine folks as a result of shooting there and you too Tim.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X