Boy Scouts will allow girls to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy Scouts will allow girls to join

Isn't that what the Girl Scouts is for ? What da frick ?

What happens if a 15 yr old boy wants to join the GS ?

what a joke...why I won't support them!

Caving into liberals. Sad

Comment

Stopped caring and stopped supporting when they stopped being relevant and started folding under the pressure of every little 'equality' groups...

Comment

I wish we had girls in my troop. Campouts would me way more fun

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          I wish we had girls in my troop. Campouts would me way more fun
          Yeah, might have kept the Boy Scout leaders from playing pickle tickle with little boys in their sleeping bags....

BSA has given way to the BS of America a long time ago

Comment

Sure they will. This is all part of the New World Order. And they'll have to dig 3 latrines at all camp outs. His, Hers and Transgenders. Then each and everyone can decide if they're feeling masculine, feminine or "just screwed up" that day when they want to potty.

Comment

I thought it had been that way? My nephew is almost an eagle scout

Comment

pickle tickle.

Soooooo getting that on a t-shirt.....

Comment

We are living in a bizarrow world

Comment

I have been a supporting member of the Scouts fraternity since 1978. I have been a Scout Master and have put together several camping trips and have been to many Jamborees. I am disgusted by PC America. There is an agenda right now to destroy us from within. Smart people, patriots, see it easily. Liberals support the agenda blindly. When the Alpha male is gone, so is America. I will lobby against the Boy Scouts. Hell, I might even start a new organization strictly for boys. That sounds like a good plan. Anybody want to assist with the charter?

Comment

Don't forget the $. I was a cub master couple of years ago. my scouts out numbered my den leaders around 10 to 1. Asked for help and the only thing I got was area recruiters pushing membership drives. Each boy/girl = $ to them and that's what its about.

Comment

Those boys should have no problem pitching a tent at camp outs

Comment

As a boy scout we would have been all for a co-ed campout. Parents would have objected though. Some people need to be told "no, but you can join the girl scouts". And any judge that rules otherwise should be removed from the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
                            As a boy scout we would have been all for a co-ed campout. Parents would have objected though. Some people need to be told "no, but you can join the girl scouts". And any judge that rules otherwise should be removed from the bench.
                            Ours were basically co-ed.... It was just all the other boys moms that had to come to every camping trip

Comment

Originally posted by gofish24 View Post
                              Don't forget the $. I was a cub master couple of years ago. my scouts out numbered my den leaders around 10 to 1. Asked for help and the only thing I got was area recruiters pushing membership drives. Each boy/girl = $ to them and that's what its about.
                              As a cub master, scout master and den leader you are dead on the money.

And they will throw you under the bus in a second.

Comment

Working...
                              X