Doh!@#@$%@!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh!@#@$%@!!!

Hunted a place 20 min from the house this am. Got skunked.
    Took this pic from the back door soon as I walked in the house. Took pic w phone through binoculars.

He's eating outta a strap on trough with corn/protein mix.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171110_092459.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	25132362

Murphy Law

Comment

Seen several Bucks are moving mid day this week. Looking for hot does

Comment

Yep,
        Walker/Grimes county line, father in law saw a good one yesterday at noon, and the wife jumped one today at 10 on the county road. Both shooters

Comment

Last year, walked in from the stand, by the time i walked in, looked out the window and biggest buck we'd seen in a while was standing in the corn pile. If I would have stayed 10 more minutes, might have gotten a shot.

Comment

Dang!

Comment

Couple weeks ago, I was loading up in the morning darkness to go to the lease (7hr drive to Harper, Tx) When I opened the pickup door a deer snorted me from the woods beside the house. I live in Longview, near a golf course. Homes everywhere around me. Very populated area. Thought that was some kind of omen. It wasn’t. Hardly saw any deer the four days I sat on the stand, and never got snorted a single time at the lease. Lol

Comment

Nice to meet ya!

A deer real close to one you showed me was killed at the H today.

Comment

Working...
                X