Bosque county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosque county

Anybody have any trail cam pics? Getting mine put up pretty soon and was wanting to see if anyone has any good velvet

Ttt. Would like to get a bosque county thread going

Comment

I haven't put mine out yet I've been planning on it for weeks now working to much and it's to blasted hot to go out there lol

Comment

Should have a few tomorrow. Problly ease into the river grounds tomorrow afternoon.

Going to check some oaks for acorn buds also.

Rwc

Comment

I'll be going down this coming weekend. Hopefully pick up on some deer in the usual summer feeding routes. Love reading your threads RWC. Can't wait for the update

Comment

For all of us Bosque County hunters. All acorn trees on our grounds are loaded. Deer are already slowing down on corn and supplemental feed. With all the rain the cheat is everywhere and deer are hammering it.

I will be seeding my 6 acres of food plots tomorrow. With all the moisture in the ground, they should be up in no time.

Cameras are showing that the majority of the bucks from last year has made positive jumps in horn growth.

I wish all hunters the best of luck this season.

Rwc

Comment

The same to ya RWC and BB.

I saw lots of spikes and forkys still in velvet, yearling does, and fawns this week. Should be even better in a few more years.

Comment

There are some great deer in bosque county.

Comment

I'm going to be checking mine this weekend sometime. Have been running them since June with sightings of one good mature 10 and a bunch of 1 ans 2yo's. Nothing to write home about as of yet.

Comment

I like the idea of a Basque County thread.

Here are a few from the last time I pulled the camera. Nothing as impressive as some of the other pictures that have been posted on Tbh. The last picture of a deer from a few months ago that I don't think he has showed up on my camera again. I feel like he would have grown to be 10 point or something.

I am headed out to "play farmer" this weekend. Going to shred all the supper tall grass and then plant oats in several places. Every year I make a little plot of throw and grow or something similar. This year I'm still doing throw and grow but I'm also going to try "7 card stud" food plot also. Anybody ever have any luck with this food plot before?

Comment

Pictures didn't attach.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've got a couple of resident basket rack bucks and a bunch of does. No shooters yet over the last 3 weeks. I've got about 30 pigs that show up every night.

Comment

I wish I had some more does, I only have two or so on camera.

Comment

Hey BosqueCountyBow been missing you guys at the farm.

Comment

Oak trees are loaded is an understatement

Comment

Working...
                              X