Arrowsmith shoutout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrowsmith shoutout

I have delt with several TBH members via merchandise and express. I have ordered slick tricks from Arrowsmith in the past and just last week a pair of Vortex Razor HD Binos. I have never had a problem dealing with him and he always keeps his word and communication is great

If you are in the market for slick tricks and or Vortex optics give this TBH member a chance I assure you, you will not be disappointed as I have not been let down yet.

Thank you Arrowsmith

Scopes

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    I have delt with several TBH members via merchandise and express. I have ordered slick tricks from Arrowsmith in the past and just last week a pair of Vortex Razor HD Binos. I have never had a problem dealing with him and he always keeps his word and communication is great

If you are in the market for slick tricks and or Vortex optics give this TBH member a chance I assure you, you will not be disappointed as I have not been let down yet.

Thank you Arrowsmith
    He is a good dude, have his number saved in my phone. i actually need to touch base with him on a new scope

Comment

Working...
    X