McRib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graysonhogs View Post
    explosive #2. That's what you're missing.
    lololol :d:d:d:d

Comment

That's about the only thing I'll eat at mcdanolfs besides fries and biscuit sandwich when I go, which is about once a yr when absolutely nothing else is open.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
        I believe there are conditions that when someone eats something it can trigger the squirts. It's not the meal they just ate exiting, but eating it is what caused the symptoms. While I don't eat any mcdonals, much less a nasty azz mcrib, there is a possibility it could cause a person to need to dump, almost immediately.
        Tenderizer in meats from restaurants (mostly steak houses) do it to me. It usually hits before i make it home. Bubble guts immediately after eating is the most awful feeling in the world, especially if there is no restroom nearby.

Comment

I bet all of you naysayers eat hot dogs. McRibs are legit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzo_3V1igIo

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
            I believe there are conditions that when someone eats something it can trigger the squirts. It's not the meal they just ate exiting, but eating it is what caused the symptoms. While I don't eat any mcdonals, much less a nasty azz mcrib, there is a possibility it could cause a person to need to dump, almost immediately.
            That made me laugh so hard, my dogs are still staring at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Especially those claiming it's instantaneous..
              Wondering what they had for Breaky

Comment

I won't eat one, but I won't begrudge others the opportunity. Something about it just doesn't appeal to me. I'll hammer a double cheeseburger or FoF, though.

On another note, this thread makes me glad my gut ain't no *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  Explain the instantaneous effect of fried eggs, bacon, and hash browns . . Wow
                  Uhhhh...euphoria, followed by a nap.

Comment

I like the McRib. In SC buy the combo, get another McRib sandwich for $1.49...yes please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Hmmm...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. It sounded funny in my head[emoji13]

Comment

Let’s see, a McRib......

If you wipe the sauce off of the meat, it is a flavorless piece of... well, something. Some people (mostly without taste buds) like to “claim” that a Whatsburger patty has no flavor. No, that would be the McRib “patty” cause it sure ain’t ribs. I think it is what is left over after they finish making Spam.

The sauce definitely has flavor but is is a very runny kind of non-descript sort of tomato based something. I cannot imagine selling it in a store.... ever. It is like they took a can of Campbell’s Tomato Soup, then added about a quarter of a teaspoon of vinegar, a quarter of a teaspoon of sugar and then threw some other flavors in it that cannot be described.

The bun? I guess it is OK but nothing to write home about. To make the sandwich the sauce is poured across the flavorless, gelatinous piece of meat and then is toppoed with cracked black pepper and a few slivers of onions.

Great stuff. I don’t know why or how but it works. I think it is only brought back for a limited time each year because it takes about a year of saving up enough meat (I think) scraps to make the patty that masquerades as meat.

Now I need to head to McDonald’s to see if my local one has them yet.......

Comment

Extruded pork parts

Comment

I'm assuming everyone has seen the experiments with McDonald's burgers where they aren't molded after 6-8 weeks of sitting at room temp??? True story. Try it sometime. Why would anyone think the mcrib is actually meat?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
                              Extruded pork parts

Extruded reconstituted pork parts . .

Comment

You're all a bunch of killjoy SOBs, you know that?

Comment

Working...
                                X