No announcement yet.

How ethical are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly just pass them both. They could use another year or two...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
      Buck.

Call game warden and tell him about doe. She’s probably not going far from the feeder. He can come out the next day and shoot her.
      This one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
        I'm'a wait on 'em to line up.
        this, and if they line up with the doe in front, wait for them to realign.

Comment

Originally posted by court
          i'm shooting the buck! Ethics are out the window when that deer steps out!!

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          that could very well be what the fella and the 270" buck said
          wow!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
            Buck.

Call game warden and tell him about doe. She’s probably not going far from the feeder. He can come out the next day and shoot her.
            yep...my 1st thoughts too...

Comment

Buzzard lives matter too!! LOL!

Comment

doe

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                  The doe. That buck can come back later. That doe could die of infection very slowly and very painfully. No living being deserves that
                  I agree 100%. I was going to say something similar, but wading through all the comments.
                  Meanwhile I'd hope my son would be with me for me to explain why we should harvest the doe. So that he know what the right decision should be.

Comment

Are we shooting at a 140"buck, or the buck pictured? Those are very different animals.
                    Last edited by mikemorvan; 10-27-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      Are we shooting at 140"buck, or the buck pictured? Those are very different animals.
                      The buck pictured. I was trying to set it up to where you had no idea this buck existed and then all of the sudden there he be!!

Comment

I couldn't in good conscious let that doe walk...I'm shooting the doe.

Comment

Buck....I'm not sure why one's ethics would be called I to question for making a decision to shoot either deer in the given scenario. It's just a matter of personal preference.

Comment

Until I'm in that situation I really don't know! But some one needs a *** kicking for that shot

Comment

Not a doubt in my mind. That buck would be ground checked in no time. Come back for the doe during Extended season.

Gotta love it

Comment

The way I see it is there is no right or wrong answer in this scenario because at the end of the day ethics are only what "you" think to be right or wrong based on the environment in which you were raised and currently live in. The human brain is great at convincing you that something is okay or justifiable if it is something that we want to do. A great example of this would be shooting a buck in the forehead with a crossbow. A person may think they are a great shot, the deer in close to them, and they can't wait to brag and post it to Facebook because in their eyes it was legal and justified.

Comment

Working...
                                X