No announcement yet.

Golf Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17th hole 148 yard nine iron 2 hopps back spin hole in one at bayou din. Was 2 strokes going into 18. Drove the fringe on green 2 putted for birdie and wine $300. Over 6 years ago only played 3 times since lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
      17th hole 148 yard nine iron 2 hopps back spin hole in one at bayou din. Was 2 strokes going into 18. Drove the fringe on green 2 putted for birdie and wine $300. Over 6 years ago only played 3 times since lol
      That's impressive on #17. I am always just on the green or barely off the fringe but can never make a great shot on that hole for some reason! #18 used to be my favorite until I got as big as I am now and cannot hit a driver or three wood anymore due to hitting it in the parking lot or the club house a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
        My second favorite course in the area

Wildwood being #1
        Only played Wildwood once and I liked it but it is just as far as courses in Lake Charles, so I go there if I want a nicer course.

Comment

Best: Hole in one on par 4 and a double eagle.
          Worst: hard slice off the box and hit a man in the ankle

Comment

I drove the green on a looooong 4 once. Bogied it

Comment

Best: Double Eagle on Par 5 in playing in Corpus Christi at Gabe Lozano. Hit a 5 wood 220yards and watched it fall in. I don't think i could ever hit as good or clean of a shot as that one

Worst: I thought I could be slick and hit a 7 iron between a 10' opening between two trees and go strait for the green. Long story short I hit the tree and the ball came back. I think it ended up being a -60 yard shot

Comment

Best: #16 at Woodbridge into the sun and really couldn't even see the pin. Ace.

Worst: #5 at Stewarts Peninsula ( I hate this hole) Hit it off the toe, bounced it off the side of the house and drilled the homeowner working in his yard in the kidney.

Comment

Best: Eagle on Spyglass, #4, one of Pete Dye's 100 greatest holes in golf. Backed up a sand wedge from 90 yards. Only eagle ever on a par 4. Total luck since a blind hole.

Worst: #18 on the old course at St. Andrews. My approach shot after a horrible drive on 18 that barely stayed in inbounds. I needed a bogey or better to break 90.

Standing along the walkway that borders 18 still in decent shape, I shanked a dribbler out of bounds and hit an old lady in the leg. I was so embarrassed I just headed straight toward the green praying no one noticed it was me that hit the shot.

Then the old lady starts yelling "Laddie, laddie, here's your ball. I'm OK, it didn't hurt".

I took an 8 on my scorecard.

Comment

Played this weekend at our country club which is a very difficult course. Shot 46 on the first 9 then turned around and shot 36 on the second 9, that is the type of golfer I am. I swear, if I could play 27 and take the last two 9's I would be a scratch golfer haha

Comment

Working...
                    X