S3DA state qualifier and club shoot Mesquite Archery Club 6/5/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S3DA state qualifier and club shoot Mesquite Archery Club 6/5/16

This will be our 1st S3DA shoot. It will be ran along side our club shoot. We have special trophies and medals for the S3DA kids. Along with this the producers of Young Wild will be there filming.

This will be one you don't want to miss!!!

My daughter Aspen is planning on going. I will have to miss it for a softball tournament with my other daughter. Hate to miss it, but it will be nice for my wife to get to go with her and see what it is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
      My daughter Aspen is planning on going. I will have to miss it for a softball tournament with my other daughter. Hate to miss it, but it will be nice for my wife to get to go with her and see what it is all about.
      Awesome!!! Glad she can come out. I missed my daughters tournament for the 1st time last week and she shot her best score!!

Comment

Great news. Young wild tv will be out filming on this day. Lincoln Tapp the star of the show will be there. Come out to meet him and shoot with us!!! Very exciting news!!!

Comment

Comment

ttt

Comment

This shoot will not be canceled. We have different options on how to set course if needed.

We have special trophies and metals for the s3da kids. Along with Lincoln Tapp being there.

You will need mud boots

Comment

Softball tournament was canceled, so looks like I won't miss this after all.

Comment

Start time?

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                    Softball tournament was canceled, so looks like I won't miss this after all.
                    Awesome!! I'll be wearing a blue S3da jersey! Say hi when your around!!

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                    Start time?
                    9:00 am gates open at 7:00!!

Comment

How did this turn out?

Comment

Do they do things like this around Collin County?

Comment

Working...
                        X