6.5 creedmoor is so awesome that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 creedmoor is so awesome that....

I mounted the gen 2 razor in new rings on a new gun with a new base. Didn’t clean the barrel yet. And it was already sighted in just hitting 1 mil left. That’s how awesome the creedmoor is. .

Seriously happened. Lol. And shot a 3/4-1” group just playing around. Bergara b14 hmr

Well it sure is nice for that to happen! I boresighted my dad's new rifle back in the summer without a boresight Tool, just looking through the barrel. I couldn't believe it when he fired the first shot and it was a bullseye. Luckiest boresighting I have ever done.

I really wish bergara was offering that HMR in a .223. Sweet looking rig for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by bk_tradguy88 View Post
      Well it sure is nice for that to happen! I boresighted my dad's new rifle back in the summer without a boresight Tool, just looking through the barrel. I couldn't believe it when he fired the first shot and it was a bullseye. Luckiest boresighting I have ever done.

I really wish bergara was offering that HMR in a .223. Sweet looking rig for the price.
      I bore sight the same way. Pull bolt. Look down the barrel then the scope and adjust. And I think the new hmr pro comes in 223. I think....

Comment

Good results

Comment

Got any pics of the rifle setup? Sounds like an awesome combo!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
            Got any pics of the rifle setup? Sounds like an awesome combo!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              I bore sight the same way. Pull bolt. Look down the barrel then the scope and adjust. And I think the new hmr pro comes in 223. I think....
              Heck, I thought only us OLD guys did it that way? You're too young to know how to do that...must have had a good teacher?

Comment

After all these years I broke down and bought a bore sighter, I get better results with my old way looking down the bore...

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  After all these years I broke down and bought a bore sighter, I get better results with my old way looking down the bore...
                  I use a laser bore sighter for firearms that are not practical to physically look down the bore. For others I look down the barrel. Both work well for me. It usually will take 2 shots at 100 to get a rough zero that I could kill a critter with.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                    Heck, I thought only us OLD guys did it that way? You're too young to know how to do that...must have had a good teacher?
                    Haha. I forget who taught it to me. Been doing it for years.

Comment

Haha. I forget who taught it to me. Been doing it for years.
                      I've been doing it this way for a few years, but... just learned a new tip.. insert a piece of unprimed brass and look through the flash hole and it'll be even closer on the boresight!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        We use the same sophisticated method at the shop

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post

I’m a millennial and have been doing that for ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking rifle also

Comment

Working...
                            X