No announcement yet.

Who has a job they LOVE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work for a GC that does residential rehabs. I work from home and on the road locally and really dig it.

Comment

Most days.

Comment

I'm in 2-8 cav now. I started in 1-8cav, then 2-11th acr, then 2-9 in, then 2-8 cav.

Comment

controls systems and robotics....love it everyday!

Comment

I do! I own a mobile touch up company been at it for 10 years now and love every day of it!

Comment

I do, 28 years Police, every day is an adventure !!!

Comment

YEssir.....cold case homicide investigator and criminal justice instructor at a community college. Love both of them. God has really blessed me.

Comment

Currently working as an Inside Sales Rep for an electric heater company. Ive been with the company for 5 years now, and got into Sales about 6 months ago. I like it, however I eventually want to get into purchasing, preferably for an engineering firm.

I have also been tossing around the idea of becoming a LEO. It has been something I have always been interested in, I have done several ride alongs, and loved every minute of it
                  Last edited by marshhunter; 03-20-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Teacher and coach, couldn't ask for a more rewarding job!

Comment

Originally posted by jcbryson82 View Post
                      I might need to talk to you about bulk lumber purchases.
                      Let's talk! Watcha got??

Comment

I do. Procurement forester for private NE Tex company. Picnic and nature hike everyday. Not to mention 360 scouting for hunting/fishing spots. 34 years and counting.

Comment

Don't like what I do at all, but I LOVE the fact that I have a stable job that pays well enough for my wife to stay at home with our children.

Comment

2500 views and 132 replies......guessing that is close to the ratio of people who love their job. Be thankful if you do love it, because most don't. That is the reason they have to pay people to work. Because most dang sure wouldn't do what they do for free.

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                              Which builder?
                              Meritage homes in Trails of Shady Oak in Leander.

Comment

If by loving your job you mean finding it rewarding through making a difference and getting fulfillment then no. My job is a means to an end. But I do have what I consider to be the best job I could get in my field. Low stress, good pay, great benefits, somewhat flexible schedule, interesting industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X