Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 09-25-2017, 11:02 AM   #51
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

We don't have free speech at all.

Walk in a crowd and start saying "Screw the (place any slang racist word here, or anti gay word etc)".

You will somehow end up in jail. Place that same sign in your front yard. But there's only no free speech when it's anti-liberal stuff.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2017, 11:08 AM   #52
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas/Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Walk in a crowd and start saying "Screw the (place any slang racist word here, or anti gay word etc)".

You will somehow end up in jail. Place that same sign in your front yard. But there's only no free speech when it's anti-liberal stuff.
Exactly!
Free speech is a farce unless you go along with the PC status quo

Cant say anything "hurtful" or else you'll get in trouble
texansfan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2017, 12:15 PM   #53
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Trump didn't say nothing that I personally haven't said and he used about the same words as I do...

Glad to see him do it that away.... Too many in Washington voting their conscience instead of following the wishes of their constituents.
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2017, 12:36 PM   #54
tbeak
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anywhere i can

My only beef with the speech is that the language he used is below that Office. Although I agree with him, it's not his place to say or how he said it.
tbeak is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2017, 12:38 PM   #55
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
Trump didn't say nothing that I personally haven't said and he used about the same words as I do...

Luke 12:36
Old 09-25-2017, 02:02 PM   #56
Kdog
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kinney County, TX/Wisconsin/Manitoba Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Many in the media are trying to frame "taking a knee" as a free speech issue. Since when does anyone have a right to 100% unrestricted speech at their place of employment? If your spouting of political/religious or any other views while working is running off customers, your boss will tell you to can it - or leave. So, if a NFL owner is OK with his players taking a knee, that's fine. If he thinks that self expression by the players is worth alienating a significant percentage of the fans, that's a business decision he is free to make.

Trump (in his admittedly less than articulate way) was merely trying to say that if he was an owner his players would stand for the anthem or find another team. That has been construed by the media and the activists as some kind of attack on free speech - it just ain't so.
Kdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2017, 02:11 PM   #57
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
Luke 12:36
Actually Luke 12:47
Old 09-25-2017, 03:07 PM   #58
Mister Bubba's bulletman
Ten Point

Hunt In: The ranch, Granger, NY, CO.

Call me crazy but I think that message was also for the nocoms and chicoms. Get rid of crazy haircut dude for the good of all involved. Win win.
Mister Bubba's bulletman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2017, 03:45 PM   #59
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeak View Post
My only beef with the speech is that the language he used is below that Office. Although I agree with him, it's not his place to say or how he said it.

I agree with you and I nearly wrote the same thing. However, I realize why he did it. It is a fat, juicy, hanging curve ball for his supporters.

As for the media crying "free speech", it is simply a pivot because their agenda was spat upon by millions of people. They need a new direction because the first attempt was a bust. It IS funny how they still don't get why they lost. I hope they keep it up.
Livin'2hunt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-25-2017, 07:43 PM   #60
Roy Munson
Four Point

Quote:

That's not true. Unless you created a situation that disrupted the public peace or used speech to incite violence. Restrictions on speech only apply to governmental restrictions. You are free to say anything you want. You might get a pat on the back, you might get fired, you might get slept but you aren't getting arrested. If the government isn't penalizing you then its not a restriction on speech.

If these teams released or traded any of these players that kneel during anthem that isn't a restriction on speech or any other right of the player(employee).

I think I understand what you are saying but are you really frustrated that you can't walk into a crowd and yell as you put it say, "Screw the (place any slang racist word here, or anti gay word etc)"?

Im sure thats not what you meant but read even in the most innocuous manner I can't see why that would upset you.
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-26-2017, 11:34 AM   #61
Neano
Ten Point

Hunt In: Trickham and Granger Lake

I disagree with the reason for the protest, but god dang. For a group that calls liberals snowflakes and talks about how sensitive liberals are y'all sure have gotten wrapped around the axle over this kneeling thing.

Heck how many of y'all have been on post before retreat plays and soldiers are ducking into buildings left and right so they don't have to stand outside and salute the flag?

Or how about the quote from Villanueva (the combat veteran Steelers player who accidentally got caught outside the tunnel and stood for the anthem) “I take no offense. I don’t think veterans at the end of the day take any offense. They actually signed up and fought so that somebody could take a knee and protest peacefully whatever it is that their hearts desire.”
Neano is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-26-2017, 12:14 PM   #62
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Y'all missing the point... Especially Smart, but that ain't all that unusual...

It ain't about the Cowboys, or the Stealers; it's about the NFL which has rules about how the players are supposed to conduct themselves during the National Anthem.... It's about the NFL not about unity or protest... You got rules.... uphold them or change them... but to lay it at Trump's feet that you allowed it to begin with....THAT'S what's wrong... CLICK
Old 09-26-2017, 01:09 PM   #63
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Last season, the NFL ruled the Cowboys weren't allowed to honor the Dallas P.D. shooting with an alteration of their uniform. On the other hand, Kaperneck was permitted to wear socks covered with pigs dressed like police. Blatant disrespect? Yeah, I think so.

I'm tired as hell of the left trying to jam their pet cause down our throats. Their job is to perform and not spew. The reason they do it is, if they weren't on such a huge stage, no one would give a furry rat's a*s what these morons think.

They chose to spew disprespectfully and they crossed a line. It's only a matter of time before they begin to scream "Racists!" at everyone that has turned off the NFL. They're a bunch of entitled, spoiled rotten children with an average IQ of 82. They won't be missed.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:39 PM   #64
longhorn_cop
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tx panhandle, Mex.

Its the liberal way. All public display of cofederacy, man/woman marriage, prayer or christmas is evil. But kneeling during the anthem is by god a protected right, freedom of speech! Call them out and you are a racist biggot homophobe. Only they know what is right or wrong. Bill Clinton raped and harassed women in the oval office, fine. Trump makes an offhand crude remark behind closed doors and hes a rapist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
longhorn_cop is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-26-2017, 07:02 PM   #65
BrandonA
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn_cop View Post
Its the liberal way. All public display of cofederacy, man/woman marriage, prayer or christmas is evil. But kneeling during the anthem is by god a protected right, freedom of speech! Call them out and you are a racist biggot homophobe. Only they know what is right or wrong. Bill Clinton raped and harassed women in the oval office, fine. Trump makes an offhand crude remark behind closed doors and hes a rapist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Don't forget Tebow kneeling to pray.
BrandonA is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-26-2017, 07:52 PM   #66
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/09/25...-not-the-fans/
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 02:04 AM   #67
DeerGhostSpeaks
Four Point

Hunt In: spiritworld
Default trump vs nfl

Name:  IMG_1574.JPG
Views: 219
Size:  157.9 KB

If you wanna live in a country where everyone HAS to stand for the national anthem.....maybe you should move to North Korea.
DeerGhostSpeaks is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 06:31 AM   #68
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Or maybe if all these crybaby protesters think they have it so bad they should leave the Country.

Everyone knows they have it good here. The only racism left is propagated by either themselves or the left.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:39 AM   #69
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Green Screen

Quote:
Or maybe if all these crybaby protesters think they have it so bad they should leave the Country.

Everyone knows they have it good here. The only racism left is propagated by either themselves or the left.
When did this happen?
Traildust is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 07:47 AM   #70
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post

There is always this crazy chance that maybe we just don't see it as clearly here in Texas as some do in other parts of the country. We are one of the most populous states in the US and were only at around 10-12%black people.

42.6% White only and 12.6% Black only... I fall in the 1.9 % because I'm 2 races... and answer OTHER on the forms

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/TX

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 09-27-2017 at 07:50 AM..
Old 09-27-2017, 08:42 AM   #71
batmaninja
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
And if your mad because they have more money than you and use their voice, I can almost guarantee you're not considering the amount of effort necessary to be a professional athlete. These guys smash their skulls into each other week after week for the love of the game/your entertainment and have done so for more hours of PRACTICE than you have spent just watching the game in your entire life. "Entitled" is a tough word to throw around when it comes to their platform when their lifelong 10,000+hrs of hard work is taken into account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoQ7kKgx4o

Where did you pull these stats from?

They are not using their voice, or money for that matter. They are pushing the divisiveness. If things or so bad, why not just leave the NFL or the country?

You could pretty take this paragraph and change "professional athlete" to Donald J Trump. Especially the entitled part. Why cant he use his voice, his platform, his first amendment right?
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 10:24 AM   #72
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Attachment 874648

If you wanna live in a country where everyone HAS to stand for the national anthem.....maybe you should move to North Korea.

Perhaps you're having difficulties comprehending the difference in the Right of free speech and the tolerance thereof. I haven't read one post in ALL the post on TBH about this matter that said these pi*s ants don't have the Right to protest. The consensus is, we as consumers don't have to listen to it. We absolutely do not and the reasons cited time and again has been the lack of respect shown to the Country and its veterans. They are distinctly separate issues and conflating the two makes you appear dim.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:18 AM   #73
DeerGhostSpeaks
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoQ7kKgx4o

Where did you pull these stats from?

They are not using their voice, or money for that matter. They are pushing the divisiveness. If things or so bad, why not just leave the NFL or the country?

You could pretty take this paragraph and change "professional athlete" to Donald J Trump. Especially the entitled part. Why cant he use his voice, his platform, his first amendment right?

Here's the difference between Donald trump and a professional athlete. Let's say these guys were boxers instead of football players.. if their dad were to help them they would still have to learn how to box would still have to fight as an amateur me keep themselves in shape and maintain reaction time etc etc. as you can read in the picture Donald trump was just about born with a championship belt already around his waist that his dad buckled. I didn't say he can't use his 1st amendment, he can and does, you're the one saying if these guys don't like it here because it's so hard they should leave instead of take a knee.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:28 AM   #74
DeerGhostSpeaks
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
Perhaps you're having difficulties comprehending the difference in the Right of free speech and the tolerance thereof. I haven't read one post in ALL the post on TBH about this matter that said these pi*s ants don't have the Right to protest. The consensus is, we as consumers don't have to listen to it. We absolutely do not and the reasons cited time and again has been the lack of respect shown to the Country and its veterans. They are distinctly separate issues and conflating the two makes you appear dim.

Ofcourse not, no one is gonna say that. That is pretty much the elephant in the room that no one wants to point at. Perhaps by calling yourself a consumer and saying "we don't have to listen to it" is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Perhaps By saying you agree with trump that they should be fired(*even though it's not his place to say<----that's the disclaimer) is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Or maybe when you say "I'm not watching NFL anymore" yeah you're a consumer, but all of the sudden the players trying to make a statement that ****** you off outweighs your supposed love for the game. Look at the comment right above yours it says right there,"......they should leave."
The actions are saying what you don't want to, you're just splitting hairs now to stay politically correct to the 1st amendment. Splitting them every which way so you don't have to say what everyone wants to.
And name calling like "Dim" just devalues Your argument By showing it needs the support of and backing of immaturity.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #75
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
Attachment 874648

Are you a warlord?
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 11:48 AM   #76
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

Y'all need to put xbowhunter...err deerghostspeaks on your ignore list.
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 11:54 AM   #77
asttbe
Ten Point

Hunt In: My yard
Default trump vs nfl

Where has anyone had their first amendment right violated in this? Everyone can tell them to shut up and take their protest of the flag away from sports. That has nothing to do with the first amendment
asttbe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 11:59 AM   #78
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Frankly I don't give a rat's anus about their First Amendment Rights... I ain't gonna spend my time and money to watch them disrespect the Flag... Period

By the way.... I got that right
Old 09-27-2017, 12:08 PM   #79
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Red face

Quote:
Ofcourse not, no one is gonna say that. That is pretty much the elephant in the room that no one wants to point at. Perhaps by calling yourself a consumer and saying "we don't have to listen to it" is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Perhaps By saying you agree with trump that they should be fired(*even though it's not his place to say<----that's the disclaimer) is exactly how you say they shouldn't be able to. Or maybe when you say "I'm not watching NFL anymore" yeah you're a consumer, but all of the sudden the players trying to make a statement that ****** you off outweighs your supposed love for the game. Look at the comment right above yours it says right there,"......they should leave."
The actions are saying what you don't want to, you're just splitting hairs now to stay politically correct to the 1st amendment. Splitting them every which way so you don't have to say what everyone wants to.
And name calling like "Dim" just devalues Your argument By showing it needs the support of and backing of immaturity.

You're not even good at putting words in my mouth. That's why I said you are dim, not because I need affirmation; facts do that for me. I understand you're just stirring the pot but dang dude, at least be good at it.

For anyone whom may agree with you, I will humor them and respond this one time to your trolling:

I don't care what these players do. They can play in Che Guevera uniforms and scream "Black Power" after every tackle. They have that Right. I also have the Right to watch 'Cheers' reruns while they're doing it. Nothing in the First Amendment requires me to be a captive audience to their shenanigans. They are free to express and speak until their dying breath and I don't care. You do what you please and that too will not affect me. So, next time you want to put words in my mouth, do a better job. Next time you want to stir the pot, bring a bigger spoon because you are over your skis here, Bubba. Oops...I mean, Xbowhunter.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:11 PM   #80
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
I don't think you understand. THEY have the right to do whatever they want or feel like doing (right or wrong), YOU are a racist pig if you say what you think(without even doing anything).
Old 09-27-2017, 12:17 PM   #81
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

All this talk about "rights"

Do people in the Olympics have the right to kneel when on the podium?
Old 09-27-2017, 12:20 PM   #82
asttbe
Ten Point

Hunt In: My yard

The first amendment doesn't guarantee anyone's rights to say what they want when they want. It guarantees the government can't make any laws abridging it, that is all.
asttbe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 12:28 PM   #83
Mike D
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Haskell County, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
Frankly I don't give a rat's anus about their First Amendment Rights... I ain't gonna spend my time and money to watch them disrespect the Flag... Period

By the way.... I got that right

This. People have lost sight of the fact that Constitution limits the powers of Government, not the citizenry.

Your "rights" are trumped when you enter someone else's private property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 12:28 PM   #84
whiskers
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: Gonzalez Co.

RiverRat you shoot the 10 ring! A bullseye for you. MASTERS I love the pic of the old bag holding the president shirt.
whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 12:39 PM   #85
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Originally Posted by asttbe View Post
The first amendment doesn't guarantee anyone's rights to say what they want when they want. It guarantees the government can't make any laws abridging it, that is all.
Civics 1301, thank you!!!

Too bad the media does not get this. This is absolutely not a 1st amendment issue. Nothing to do with it.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 12:45 PM   #86
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

The libs know it isn't about Rights as well as we do. However, they aren't being listened to doing it their way so, they have to cry "my Right have been violated!" just to get attention. Liberals have a child's temperament and they should be treated as such.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #87
batmaninja
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
as you can read in the picture Donald trump was just about born with a championship belt already around his waist that his dad buckled.
Donnie took a few million and turned it into a few billion. Do the math, that is a huge (yuge) percentage gain and impressive no matter what he started with. But I didnt think you cared about money versus effort?

That is like discounting Clay Mathews making it to the NFL because his dad and bro were both NFL players, along with his granddad. Oh he inherited good genes, I mean you cant "practice" 6'3", 250 lb, 4.5 forty speed.

The graph isnt working but if you want to look up DJT's $3,500,000,000

https://www.forbes.com/donald-trump/#74998c628992

Last edited by batmaninja; 09-27-2017 at 12:50 PM..
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #88
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Be honest.
How much cash did you give the NFL each year over the last five years?

I don't think you bought a 50 person box suite at Reliant those years and kept the bubbly flowing for your guests.
So the NFL isn't too concerned
Old 09-27-2017, 06:38 PM   #89
MBV77
Ten Point

Hunt In: Clay County

Quote:
Be honest.

I don't think you bought a 50 person box suite at Reliant those years and kept the bubbly flowing for your guests.

Power is in numbers, and that's the common people that buy regular ol tickets or watch every game on tv and buy the merchandise. It's not the select few that bought a 50 person box suite at Reliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBV77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 07:01 PM   #90
armadillophil
Ten Point

Hunt In: Grayson/Ohio

NFL fans are the deplorables. Trump knows it. The nfl and certainly the players are to stupid to know it. That is why ratings are down. I don't get to express my opinions at work or protest. I would be fired and so would you. An athlete is nothing but an entertainer like the clown at the circus.
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 07:45 PM   #91
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A Marine's Letter to the NFL

Commissioner,

I’ve been a season pass holder at Yankee Stadium, Yale Bowl and Giants Stadium.

I missed the ’90-’91 season because I was with a battalion of Marines in Desert Storm. 14 of my wonderful Marines returned home with the American Flag draped across their lifeless bodies. My last conversation with one of them, Sgt Garrett Mongrella, was about how our Giants were going to the Super Bowl. He never got to see it.

Many friends, Marines, and Special Forces Soldiers who worked with or for me through the years returned home with the American Flag draped over their coffins.

Now I watch multi-millionaire athletes who never did anything in their lives but play a game, disrespect what brave Americans fought and died for. They are essentially spitting in the faces and on the graves of real men, men who have actually done something for this country beside playing with a ball and believing they’re something special! They’re not! My Marines and Soldiers were!

You are complicit in this! You’ll fine players for large and small infractions but you lack the moral courage and respect for our nation and the fallen to put an immediate stop to this. Yes, I know, it’s their 1st Amendment right to behave in such a despicable manner.

What would happen if they came out and disrespected you or the refs publicly?

I observed a player getting a personal foul for twerking in the end zone after scoring. I guess that’s much worse than disrespecting the flag and our National Anthem. Hmmmmm, isn’t it his 1st Amendment right to express himself like an idiot in the end zone?

Why is taunting not allowed yet taunting America is OK? You fine players for wearing 9-11 commemorative shoes yet you allow scum on the sidelines to sit, kneel or pump their pathetic fist in the air. They are so deprived with their multi-million dollar contracts for playing a freaking game!

You condone it all by your refusal to act. You’re just as bad and disgusting as they are. I hope Americans boycott any sponsor who supports that rabble you call the NFL. I hope they turn off the TV when any team that allowed this disrespect to occur, without consequence, on the sidelines. I applaud those who have not.

Legends and heroes do NOT wear shoulder pads. They wear body armor and carry rifles.

They make minimum wage and spend months and years away from their families. They don’t do it for an hour on Sunday. They do it 24/7 often with lead, not footballs, coming in their direction. They watch their brothers carted off in pieces not on a gurney to get their knee iced. They don’t even have ice! Many don’t have legs or arms.

Some wear blue and risk their lives daily on the streets of America. They wear fire helmets and go upstairs into the fire rather than down to safety. On 9-11, hundreds vanished. They are the heroes.

I hope that your high paid protesting pretty boys and you look in that mirror when you shave tomorrow and see what you really are, legends in your own minds. You need to hit the road and take those worms with you!

Time to change the channel.
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-27-2017, 08:03 PM   #92
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

The words of that letter will fall on deaf ears. The heads of the NFL will laugh at his sentiment. They don't get it. They won't get it until they lose 40%-50% of their revenue and sponsors begin to back out.

Wait until the Super Bowl. The sh*t show will be GRAND.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:56 AM   #93
DJM
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills Co,Coryell Co,Lampasas Co

Quote:
Be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBV77 View Post
Power is in numbers, and that's the common people that buy regular ol tickets or watch every game on tv and buy the merchandise. It's not the select few that bought a 50 person box suite at Reliant.

The box suites aren't even close to the money makers.It's not even in individual ticket sales.Those probably cover operating costs. The money is in TV ratings,that's where the billions in sponsorship/advertising come from.

DJ
DJM is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-28-2017, 07:35 AM   #94
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM View Post
The box suites aren't even close to the money makers.It's not even in individual ticket sales.Those probably cover operating costs. The money is in TV ratings,that's where the billions in sponsorship/advertising come from.

DJ
We will see how many super bowl ads go unsold this year.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:40 AM   #95
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rusk County

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeak View Post
Yea while I agree with him, it's not his place to say that thy should fire the players.
He didn't say that they should fire the players..

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a ***** off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’”
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-28-2017, 09:12 AM   #96
DJM
Pope & Young

Quote:
We will see how many super bowl ads go unsold this year.
None will go unsold,but ratings dictate how much they can be sold for.Of course this has nothing to do with stadium suites that you brought up.

Dude,do you really believe you're an authority on every subject discussed here?

DJ
Old 09-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #97
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM View Post
None will go unsold,but ratings dictate how much they can be sold for.Of course this has nothing to do with stadium suites that you brought up.

Dude,do you really believe you're an authority on every subject discussed here?

DJ
I'm no authority.
I have an opinion like everyone else.
No one here really "knows" what or if anything will happen in politics.
We are all just stating our FEELINGS and BELIEFS

Relax.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:47 AM   #98
DJM
Pope & Young

I'm perfectly relaxed.Seeing you post is actually source of entertainment for me.

DJ
Old 09-29-2017, 07:15 AM   #99
tonyt79
Ten Point

Hunt In: All over

Quote:
You're not even good at putting words in my mouth. That's why I said you are dim, not because I need affirmation; facts do that for me. I understand you're just stirring the pot but dang dude, at least be good at it.

For anyone whom may agree with you, I will humor them and respond this one time to your trolling:

I don't care what these players do. They can play in Che Guevera uniforms and scream "Black Power" after every tackle. They have that Right. I also have the Right to watch 'Cheers' reruns while they're doing it. Nothing in the First Amendment requires me to be a captive audience to their shenanigans. They are free to express and speak until their dying breath and I don't care. You do what you please and that too will not affect me. So, next time you want to put words in my mouth, do a better job. Next time you want to stir the pot, bring a bigger spoon because you are over your skis here, Bubba. Oops...I mean, Xbowhunter.

You can watch cheers but you can’t watch dukes of hazard!

tonyt79 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-29-2017, 07:22 AM   #100
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Quote:
The words of that letter will fall on deaf ears. The heads of the NFL will laugh at his sentiment. They don't get it. They won't get it until they lose 40%-50% of their revenue and sponsors begin to back out.

Wait until the Super Bowl. The sh*t show will be GRAND.
Team owners and player's union reps had a meeting in NYC yesterday about the protest..