Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2017, 04:41 PM   #201
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
Absolutely did NOT. I copied the entire tweet.
Your computer must be broke because I posted EXACTLY what you did.
Doesn't really matter. You are incorrect. He wasn't "demanding" anyone be fired & even if he was, he has no pull in making that happen. Catch D'eez!
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 04:45 PM   #202
Chase This!
Pope & Young
 
Chase This!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Off the shelf
Hunt In: Where the big deer roam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Your computer must be broke because I posted EXACTLY what you did.

Doesn't really matter. You are incorrect. He wasn't "demanding" anyone be fired & even if he was, he has no pull in making that happen. Catch D'eez!

I guess it's broken, like your argument.

Chase This! is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #203
batmaninja
Eight Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
...our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!
It is a matter of word semantics. And yes you had the tweet right. I can see both sides but dont really think Trump was calling for players to be fired. I think players get cut, not fired anyways.

Funny all of that started under the first black Prez.

You know the one that said the police acted stupidly.
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 05:27 PM   #204
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

WHO GIVES A DAM* ABOUT A FREAKIN' FOOTBALL TWEET???

This thread really went to sh*t. Y'all have fun.
Livin'2hunt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 05:28 PM   #205
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

You forgot the first part of tweet
BrandonA is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 05:49 PM   #206
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
You forgot the first part of tweet
Exactly. Maybe he doesn't know how tweets work.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 06:03 PM   #207
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Back in Brownwood
Hunt In: \_(ツ)_/
Default

This

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57452
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #208
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/la...hooter-n807801

maybe this is the lady that was walking around the event telling folks they were going to die
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 08:29 PM   #209
Tbar
Ten Point
 
Tbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Default

Awe Crap.......



Vegas gunman previously bought weapons from Garland store


Quote:
The owner of a North Texas gun store says the Las Vegas gunman’s made multiple visits to his store over the years, including as recently as 2016.

Paul Peddle is the owner of B&S Guns in Garland. He says he knew Monday morning that the Las Vegas shooter that killed 59 people and injured more than 500 people had also been his customer.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/vegas-g...-store-in-2011

Tbar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #210
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post
I'm really starting to believe the dude was just crazy/mad at the world and no agenda other than to inflict pain on as many people as possible. Certainly evidence could come out that refutes that, such as a manifesto etc.

Cajun Blake posted on the main forum that he had tried to book the Ogden the same weekend as an even larger concert, but could not get the rooms he requested (presumably the vantage point). The audience for that show would have been more diverse.


If I truly want to be skeptical and conspiracy theorist here, to me the most plausible " reason" for this is that we have a republican controlled congress (well in name, maybe not action), and Rep Prez... no gun control was going to pass for 4 years. UNLESS the perfect scenario, which was too gruesome for the average American to stomach happened. Affluent WHITE, no history of mental illness, gun enthusiast suddenly goes off and kills 60 people. It makes a case that no gun owner can be trusted if this guy couldn't be.

All other mass shootings have had a caveat to them, mental stability. But this seems to be the use case for gun control.

At a min you will see suppressors on the chopping block, bump stocks and any device like it, and high cap mags. And it won't be Brady Bill temporary
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 09:09 PM   #211
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
I'm really starting to believe the dude was just crazy/mad at the world and no agenda other than to inflict pain on as many people as possible. Certainly evidence could come out that refutes that, such as a manifesto etc.

Cajun Blake posted on the main forum that he had tried to book the Ogden the same weekend as an even larger concert, but could not get the rooms he requested (presumably the vantage point). The audience for that show would have been more diverse.


If I truly want to be skeptical and conspiracy theorist here, to me the most plausible " reason" for this is that we have a republican controlled congress (well in name, maybe not action), and Rep Prez... no gun control was going to pass for 4 years. UNLESS the perfect scenario, which was too gruesome for the average American to stomach happened. Affluent WHITE, no history of mental illness, gun enthusiast suddenly goes off and kills 60 people. It makes a case that no gun owner can be trusted if this guy couldn't be.

All other mass shootings have had a caveat to them, mental stability. But this seems to be the use case for gun control.

At a min you will see suppressors on the chopping block, bump stocks and any device like it, and high cap mags. And it won't be Brady Bill temporary
How about tying this to the pharmaceutical companies and their mental poisoning of our citizens?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 09:16 PM   #212
Rustyford
Eight Point
 
Rustyford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Blanco
Hunt In: Blanco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
How about tying this to the pharmaceutical companies and their mental poisoning of our citizens?
This ^^^^
Rustyford is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2017, 09:41 PM   #213
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...s-source-says/
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com