So it begins. Ridiculous!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it begins. Ridiculous!!!!

Starting Saturday, the national anthem won't be allowed at youth games, according to leaders with the Cy-Fair Youth Sports Association. The change is an effort to prevent controversy in case people ch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officials%20explained%20why%20controversy%20over%20the%20NFL%20national%20anthem%20protests%20has%20led%20them%20to%20this%20controversial%20decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pitiful.

Comment

Get em out of this country then. Pieces of ****.

Comment

How very French of them.

Comment

My kids would never play there again. We'd be DONE. It's shameful people don't have the guts to stand up for what is right. They just roll over and take it.

Comment

Gutless cowards

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                Gutless cowards
                Yep.
                Just more liberal ravaging of this great nation.. 1 bite at a time..
                You can thank the NFL for setting this garbage in motion.. Obama is proud of them..
                Gotta love that "fundamental change"��

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Yep.
                  Just more liberal ravaging of this great nation.. 1 bite at a time..
                  You can thank the NFL for setting this garbage in motion.. Obama is proud of them..
                  Gotta love that "fundamental change"í*½í¸¡

There's nobody in charge of anything with a pair to stand up for what's right. I think it's because it takes a freakin people pleaser to move up in these organizations because nobody wants to hear that that they are wrong or debate anymore

Comment

And these young kids had absolutely no say in the matter. Total liberal indoctrination on a whole team at once. Hopefully there are some parents there that will pull their kids and put them elsewhere to play if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                      My kids would never play there again. We'd be DONE. It's shameful people don't have the guts to stand up for what is right. They just roll over and take it.
                      Right out of my mouth^^^^^^^I am so freakin tired of "leaders" caving to pc stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X