Congrats

Comment

congrats! great shot

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats. Great shot.

Comment

Thanks guys. It was about a 22ish yard shot. Bowtech D350, Easton arrows, QAD, octane stabilizer, and octane quiver. holding my Sony Handy cam is a clamp called Trophy Tool. The deer aren't crazy about hanging out with the Javalina's so I'm simply making room for the deer. Also, learning how to use iMovie. Just bought iMovie The Missing Manual book..pretty easy to read and helps out. Thanks for watching. Like i wrote, this solo cam stuff is not easy. can't imagine a big buck coming out. probably fall out of my tripod. ok guys be safe. JJ

Comment

Congrats and nice video

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                  Thanks guys. It was about a 22ish yard shot. Bowtech D350, Easton arrows, QAD, octane stabilizer, and octane quiver. holding my Sony Handy cam is a clamp called Trophy Tool. The deer aren't crazy about hanging out with the Javalina's so I'm simply making room for the deer. Also, learning how to use iMovie. Just bought iMovie The Missing Manual book..pretty easy to read and helps out. Thanks for watching. Like i wrote, this solo cam stuff is not easy. can't imagine a big buck coming out. probably fall out of my tripod. ok guys be safe. JJ
                  Thanks for the info JJ. Keep the videos coming!!

Comment

Dropped!!! Couldn't have been a better shot!! Nice!!

Comment

Thx guys. Pretty much shot the Javi in the pump station and the little guy kicked for a couple of minutes. Javalinas are tough boogers. Look forward to getting something else on camera. Be safe. JJ

Comment

Nice shot and congrats on the Javi.

Comment

That is a sweet video Jimbo. Great job, very cool. I know your having a hard time getting a pass through cause you can only pull 50 lbs but keeping working out buddy and you'll get there. Kick a** video. Thx for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                            That is a sweet video Jimbo. Great job, very cool. I know your having a hard time getting a pass through cause you can only pull 50 lbs but keeping working out buddy and you'll get there. Kick a** video. Thx for sharing.
                            Lol. Hey GS thats Brad. He's a friend so don't listen to anything he says. He lies. He's upset cuz I borrowed his boyfriends bow to shoot the javalina.

Comment

Great video...smoked um

Comment

Working...
                              X