Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KANSAS Draw is here!!!

Well folks the draw is upon us again!
    The website says by July 1st....but it could easily be today or tommorrow if they continue the trend from previous years.
    After not being drawn for Maine moose & the H my luck has gotta change in a hurry. Heck, I am still reeling from my Black Bear experience in Canada.......humm........i may be cursed!!
    Everyone keep your fingers crossed!!!

good luck to ya LR

Comment

According to Kansas bowsite there will be leftovers again this year!

Comment

I'll be checking, Oscar. I'll have my fingers crossed.

I've hunted in Kansas for the past five years, either drawing myself or getting a landowner permit. I just don't have a good feeling this year since there are no longer landowner permits.

Good luck to everyone who applied.

Comment

Good Luck, Oscar and Doug, and everyone else that applied.

Keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
            Good Luck, Oscar and Doug, and everyone else that applied.

Keep us updated.
            Ronnie, I thought you were in this year???? Or is it just for turkey that you are heading to Kansas?

Comment

I checked this morning and it didn't show anything. I will be looking each day till it shows up.

Good luck to all you put in.

Comment

Early scouting reports indicate there are no deer left in Kansas.........

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Ronnie, I thought you were in this year???? Or is it just for turkey that you are heading to Kansas?
                  Turkey hunted Kansass last year. I'm going to Nebraska this fall to hunt WhiteTail.

You can come go with me if you don't get drawed for Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                    Turkey hunted Kansass last year. I'm going to Nebraska this fall to hunt WhiteTail.

You can come go with me if you don't get drawed for Kansas.
                    I heard you got the LSBA hunt!!! Congrats!!! I may join you anyway, it looks like a great place to chase some big whitetails!!!

Comment

I heard you got the LSBA hunt!!! Congrats!!! I may join you anyway, it looks like a great place to chase some big whitetails!!!
                      Sounds Good...Let's GO.

Comment

Hopefully we find out soon so I can figure out what my plans are going to be. Anyone hunting in units 4 or 5?

Comment

I hope there are tags left over!! I REALLY want another try at "The One That Got Away"!!
                          My area has had some good rain fall this spring so the horns should be nice and BIG!!!
                          Good luck to all!!

Comment

Good luck Oscar,may the luck of the draw be with you

Comment

It is a great place with a great landowner. I'll be there the end of Oct.

Comment

Working...
                              X