No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning sweet girl! I'm so amazed at the progress you're making with the therapy! Keep up the good work. Thanks for all the updates Brian. Prayers for you and your family to have a wonderful weekend!

Comment

Hey Macie! Just dropping in to say hi! Hope you had a good weekend and I hope you have an even better week! Sending more prayers for you.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, have a great one.

Comment

Look at that smile...angelic...first time I've posted on this thread, but I've followed it since day one. Little steps and big strides. Praying for both the whole time. Go Macie!!!

Comment

Morning Macie seeing that smile just made my day. Still praying for yall.

Comment

Good Morning Macie!! That smile in the last pick brought tears of joy you have lifted me up from a low. Have a good day.

THANK YOU Macie!!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Love seeing you smile. Prayers always

Comment

What a beautiful child. God is totally immersed in her!

Comment

Sometimes it takes adversity to appreciate the miracles we overlook every day. Gotta love a child's smile! Go, Macie!

Comment

Macie, you have a wonderful smile. Glad we get to see it.

Brian, THANKS so much for posting that pic.

Praying for Macie and family.

God Bless

Comment

Having a good week so far. Not a lot of full blown laughing, but more like giggles. .

Neurologist appointment in the morning. Hopefully she will have the results from the EEG last week.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Having a good week so far. Not a lot of full blown laughing, but more like giggles. .

Neurologist appointment in the morning. Hopefully she will have the results from the EEG last week.

Brian
                          I can't wait for the good news report!

Comment

Praying it was good news this morning.
                            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Afternoon Macie gal, hope you got a smile on your face today. We are believing for some great reports and healing.

Comment

Hey Macie, we want to hear the awesome report of what God is doing.

Praying for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X