X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotdang that’s nasty lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate teeth and dentists and oral surgeons and all that crap. Thanks for that

Comment

Looks painful!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
          Had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at one time. Lot of pain even with pain medication. Will never do that again
          Nope, you won't. 4 is all you had.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
            Nope, you won't. 4 is all you had.
            lol. True that.

Comment

I had a tooth removed several years ago, After the healing process of the pulled tooth I decided to go with a implant. being 62 at the time, the dentist did a bone graft on my jaw. Seems as you get older the bone on your jaw thins. Once the bone graft was complete it took almost a year before the implant was complete...they had to complete things then let things heal before moving on to the next step...

Comment

There are not a lot of things that make my skin crawl, but apparently that's one of them. OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                  I had a tooth removed several years ago, After the healing process of the pulled tooth I decided to go with a implant. being 62 at the time, the dentist did a bone graft on my jaw. Seems as you get older the bone on your jaw thins. Once the bone graft was complete it took almost a year before the implant was complete...they had to complete things then let things heal before moving on to the next step...
                  Yep, I had a single implant done about 10 years ago. Whole process took 8 months. With the condition of my bone now the graft is about 50/50. Will be grafted in 3 weeks or so depending on my healing process from the extractions.

Comment

I pulled my braces off with pliers when I was a kid & paid the price of having to do it all over myself later.

I had 6 teeth pulled at once in my 20's...the bourbon helped, but no way tylenol would have cut it for the pain. Admitted wuss.

Comment

I could have went all day without seeing that.

hope 'ya get to feeling better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                        Had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at one time. Lot of pain even with pain medication. Will never do that again
                        Challenge accepted...

My wisdom teeth need to come out soon and I need good sedation as even the long acting injectable doesn't last very long on me. So I'm getting them all out at once. Just trying to get it scheduled. Nobody got time for getting one side done at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Challenge accepted...

My wisdom teeth need to come out soon and I need good sedation as even the long acting injectable doesn't last very long on me. So I'm getting them all out at once. Just trying to get it scheduled. Nobody got time for getting one side done at a time.
                          Id say all 4 at one time is the way to go. If you only do 2 you may never go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                            Yep, just went through this Mike with 4 of my 6 jaw teeth I still have. Expensive too even with dental insurance.

Comment

Working...
                            X