Nike stocks are up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    But here is what I dont understand....why alienate any customers? When I had my business my people understood we never talked religion or politics, especially with customers. I wanted to sell my product to everyone.

I agree that it's in companies best interest to remain silent when it comes to politics. I think the left leaning companies feel emboldened by the anti Trump resistance and to them it's more important to be against Trump than it is to have more customers. The corporate world is mostly leftists.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
      who's us?
      who is us? us, is you people. DUH

Comment

Not from me, I will never buy another nike product.
        Must be the millennials.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I agree that it's in companies best interest to remain silent when it comes to politics. I think the left leaning companies feel emboldened by the anti Trump resistance and to them it's more important to be against Trump than it is to have more customers. The corporate world is mostly leftists.

Depending on their customer base, being anti-trump WILL actually get them more customers. Nike’s primary customers are young folks. They’re tapping into the current sentiment. This is just a business move for Nike. Have any of these “boycotts” actually worked and caused companies to change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nike stocks are up!!

Got my custom Nikes delivered today!

Replaced the AIR with Donald John Trump[emoji39]

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-10-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
              Have any of these “boycotts” actually worked and caused companies to change?

Boycotts seem to work when liberals do them. [emoji848]

Comment

I think we should call our 401K holding companies and demand that all our monies be moved out of any portfolios that contain Nike...That or we will do something about it !! Don't think if all of us that have money in these accounts started that movement that it wouldn't have an effect....

RD

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                  People had to replace all the stuff they burned up to get attention on social media.
                  this

morons

Comment

Why does it matter? That Arab dude that works for Nike has no meaning in my life. He could go back to Afghanistan or wherever he's from right now and it wouldn't make a difference in my life whatsoever. I buy Justin boots. That terrorists lookin jackass can suck a fart out of a fat ladies butt.

Comment

So much for the “Nike lost 3 billion” line[emoji23]

Comment

In the past Nikes didn't fit my feet very well. Very narrow and flat insoles. Kinda like walking on cardboard. They finally made a pretty good shoe that fit me and was comfortable and inexpensive. In the 40 plus years Nike has been in business, that is the only shoe they made that fit a mans foot....not a good track record.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          In the past Nikes didn't fit my feet very well. Very narrow and flat insoles. Kinda like walking on cardboard. They finally made a pretty good shoe that fit me and was comfortable and inexpensive. In the 40 plus years Nike has been in business, that is the only shoe they made that fit a mans foot....not a good track record.
                          People have different foot shapes. What fits you may not fit others.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
                            The majority of Nike’s market share is people that are 33 years and under. Unfortunately they don’t have the same values as us. Very smart move for Nike, however I don’t agree with it.
                            Hey, I’m under 33. Not ALL of us are that ignorant. I’ll take some brandless camo and hiking boots over anything Nike ever made any day. Instead of arguing about what an out of touch company and some brainless idjut did, shouldn’t we spend the effort thanking a soldier/veteran (thank you ALL) for their ACTUAL sacrifices?

Comment

I'm done with NIKE! And the NFL needs to wake up and stand for the FLAG we fought for.
                              As a Veteran I can't support their BS!

Just bought my new shirt!

Available from: https://www.ninelineapparel.com/coll...irt-just-stand
                              Attached Files

Comment

Just STAND UP .......

I'm done with NIKE and the NFL!

We need to honor the FLAG we veterans fought for.
                                As a veteran I am offended by Nike's choice of their new face.

However, I just bought my new shirt with a NEW Swoosh!

JUST STAND UP!

Want one here's where to go: https://www.ninelineapparel.com/coll...s/shop-apparel
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X