No announcement yet.

Trailcams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass Pro has the Browning Strike Force HD Elite on sale for $99.97. Ship to store and you get a$10 gift card. I just ordered one!

Comment

seeing that at the moment.... have some Cabelas points and hoping they price match

Comment

I've tried that with Cabela's. They won't price match and they don't care either.

Comment

They just did for me..... I purchased three at the same price as bass pro.... sent them a link with they item numbers from both Cabelas and Bass Pro and they hooked me up.... got free shipping for some reason also. Thanks everyone for leading me towards the Browning cams

Comment

Wow, that's a first! Probably because they're gonna own Cabela's anyway.

Comment

You made the right choice. Browning strike forces are the way to go

Comment

Trailcams?

Another vote for Browning Strike Force. I have 5 of them and they are the best non wireless cameras I own.

Skinny

Comment

I listened to the green screen two years ago and got me 2 Browning Strike Force cams and they are still out kicking butt with no problems and great quality pictures.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X