On the stand now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the stand now!

Just got a new bow at precision archery today and I'm currently in a tree waiting to test her out! Here piggy piggy.

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck hope the new rig gets put to use tonight

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Get it done....

Comment

I know the guys at precision set you up good. Kill something so we can see a picture!!!

Btw......what bow did you get??!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverstang View Post
              I know the guys at precision set you up good. Kill something so we can see a picture!!!

Btw......what bow did you get??!
              Donnie did a fine job! I got an Obsession. Love it!

Comment

Short hunt.... Hogs came from behind for the first time ever and got right under my tree. No shot from that side and they didn't like the way I smelled so maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                  Donnie did a fine job! I got an Obsession. Love it!
                  He always treats me great even though I don't get in as much as I would like. Picked up a rpm360 and more recently a Prodigy from there. Best service in the state, if not the whole country. How does that obsession shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverstang View Post
                    He always treats me great even though I don't get in as much as I would like. Picked up a rpm360 and more recently a Prodigy from there. Best service in the state, if not the whole country. How does that obsession shoot?
                    I think it shoots better than anything I've shot! Went in to test drive the Hoyt and decided on the obsession.

Comment

Working...
                    X