Corrugated Sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrugated Sheets

I was at home depot earlier today and found some corrugated sheets.. They were some kind of composite stuff that they said was to be used as roofing.. I was wondering about using it for my blind.. Anyone have used any of this or know about it.. I would like to know how good it is.. It is about $7 cheaper than regular fiber panels.

I put it on my blind. It's like a fiber/tar material.... It's quieter than tin, and will last longer.

Comment

How much?

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
        I put it on my blind. It's like a fiber/tar material.... It's quieter than tin, and will last longer.
        thanks I will be using it for sure now.

Comment

This thread really needs more information. What color? How much? How thick? Got a pic? Deer blind building dudes want to know.

Comment

I think that's the same thing I put on top of my target backstop. Works well, just be sure to secure it down well.

Comment

I think it comes in brown, red, and grey?? Mine is brown...

Comment

Priced these and at HD in Fort Worth they're about $16 for an 8' sheet. I just went with corrugated sheet metal for $9/sheet.

Comment

We put a brand of that on our house at our farm. It was called Ondura. It seems to be holding up quite well. It's been on 15 years at least.

Comment

i built a rifle box blind out of it on a 10ft. tower 10 years ago. it has taken some serious hail and has stayed put and in 1 peice better than my dads "blynd" brand tower.

Comment

Home Depot in Odessa has it in green and gray... the best is it is black on one side so no need to paint inside of blind.

Comment

Originally posted by SAGEBRUSH ASSASSIN View Post
                        Home Depot in Odessa has it in green and gray... the best is it is black on one side so no need to paint inside of blind.
                        Was it $16 a sheet?

Comment

Yes $16 a sheet

Comment

One word of caution when using this material, wait untill you get to the lease before attaching it to the stand,I didn't and lost some off the roof on the way down I-10.Also they make a foam insulation to fit the corrigation which helps to bee proof the stand

Comment

Working...
                            X