Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's room for Eric Holder in that center slot... I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      I thought Snowden should have been hanged in the beginning as well but realized he was probably more patriot than anything else in the end.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

-Mark Twain

Comment

[ATTACH]893041[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          [ATTACH]893041[/ATTACH]
          GREAT PIC! It says so much!

Comment

Funny how this wasn’t even mentioned in the news anywhere today. Fox was reporting on it last night, then this morning when I checked their website, the story wasn’t even on there. Seems like the whole thing was already swept under the rug

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Yep, if any shred of truth to this get after it. Be a patriot and turn it over to the press........NOT, to many piebacks in Congress to do what is right for the citizens of this country........lol!
              Could the Patriot Act been the catalyst to all of this? If so, WE got just what we asked for.......SAFETY!!!
              I've always thought the Patriot Act flies right in the face of the Fourth Amendment!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

-Mark Twain
                Now that is just STRONG!!!!

I have always thought Twain was quite the "observer of men!"
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Progress.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	24527171
                Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                Funny how this wasn’t even mentioned in the news anywhere today. Fox was reporting on it last night, then this morning when I checked their website, the story wasn’t even on there. Seems like the whole thing was already swept under the rug
                ..........or it was inaccurate?
                Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                I've always thought the Patriot Act flies right in the face of the Fourth Amendment!
                Yes, yes it does! Also flies in the face of everything we as Americans stand for as a FREE nation. We have foundational issues waaaaaay bigger than we are willing to truly admit to ourselves due to silo mentality.

Comment

Now that is just STRONG!!!!

I have always thought Twain was quite the "observer of men!"
                  [ATTACH]893094[/ATTACH]

..........or it was inaccurate?

Yes, yes it does! Also flies in the face of everything we as Americans stand for as a FREE nation. We have foundational issues waaaaaay bigger than we are willing to truly admit to ourselves due to silo mentality.
                  Silo mentality? Is that caused by tribalism?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Silo mentality? Is that caused by tribalism?
                    Dunno the context of that term.........but silo mentality is more like having your head stuck up your backside!
                    This whole "my way or the highway" thought process is getting old from all these political hacks.........on both sides of the ailse.

Comment

No different than fast & furious or the vegas shooting...the other untouchables will get theirs when they meet their maker.

Sad justice cannot be vindicated to us who put those in the very position to avoid it.

Comment

Dunno the context of that term.........but silo mentality is more like having your head stuck up your backside!
                        This whole "my way or the highway" thought process is getting old from all these political hacks.........on both sides of the ailse.
                        Yeah, well.....I typed and erased. My bubble must lean the other way a bit.

Edit to say: "My way or the highway"........Really?
                        Last edited by Ironman; 01-21-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Yeah, well.....I typed and erased. My bubble must lean the other way a bit.

Edit to say: "My way or the highway"........Really?
                          No idea what "bubble" you are referring to?

Oh, what's confusing about a 50 year old phrase?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

If the vote to release was split along party lines and the D's want it kept quiet, I want the info made public. Probably why the D's shut govt down.

Can't Ryan just release the information?

Comment

It will leak some way or another.

Washington can't keep a secret.

Comment

Well, this is certainly interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X