have you seen the new HOYT MAXXIS 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you seen the new HOYT MAXXIS 31

i am going crazy over this thing. i am going to make the jump from mathews to HOYT..... i am going to have my brand new dxt up forsale soon. if anyone has shot this new MAXXIS, please leave the info.................

Got one in the shop today, will check it out thurs, gonna try and burn again tomorrow before it starts raining.

Comment

I'm interested in your opinion after shooting it. Sounds and looks great.

Comment

it looks sweet, but im real curious to hear how i shoots

Comment

maxxis 31

The bow is fantastic.Quiet,forgiving and fast.Rigged out,it is still lightweight and easy to handle.The addition of the roller guard system is a huge innovation for Hoyt.Just what I was waiting on.It will make me put my traditional bows down,for a while.

Comment

$1600 MSRP...I can almost buy 2 alpha's for that price!

Comment

Originally posted by sansaba View Post
              ...................................Holy Crap!!Does it do your taxes and change the oil in your truck too?

DJ

Comment

For that price ot should drive me to the lease, put me in the stand and call in a Big buck for me.....that is steep for a bow....

Comment

I think you guys are quoting the price for the carbon matrixx...The maxxis is compareable to the alphamax in price if Im not mistaken..

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
                    I think you guys are quoting the price for the carbon matrixx...The maxxis is compareable to the alphamax in price if Im not mistaken..
                    I am talking about the new Carbon MAXXIS. The regular model is comparable to other bows in it's class.

Comment

I sold the first one before I got to spend much time with it, but got some more later in the week. Smooth,light and feels good, my only complaint and its due to my captain is that I wish it had a little more valley. Like the roller gaurd. Shot one over the chrone 29" 70lb with a 360gr arrow and got 312 FPS.

Comment

I am talking about the new Carbon MAXXIS. The regular model is comparable to other bows in it's class.
                        The $1600 bow is the Carbon MATRIX.
                        Last edited by Roscoe; 10-25-2009, 12:18 PM.

Comment

We (Double G Archery) have sold 3 of the 4 Maxxis 31's we got in. Won't get the Carbon Matrix for a while. Should have the Alpha Shock in a couple of weeks. The Carbon Matrix is a limited production bow and there is only a 100 allotment for Texas

Comment

Sorry, I dont see what the big fuss is over. Too expensive with nothing too impressive, on the stats anyway. I havent shot it yet, just looking at the stats. Glad to see they finally have a bow with a roller guard though. But the price.... geez!!! seems a little much IMO. Ill stick with my DXT for now.

Comment

The Maxxis 31 and 35 are in the normal price range. Only the "Special Limited Edition Carbon Matrix" is $1599

Comment

Working...
                              X