anybody hunt down around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody hunt down around

anybody hunt downa round devine castroville area?

ttt..

Comment

has anybody seen any good deer while just driving through this area? im actually closer to devine

Comment

I use to live in the area and have seen some good deer and alot of hogs in the area. I just think there are alot of shot out places because of the close proximity to San Antonio, but I have been on places with very high deer numbers. I have also seen a decent turkey population in the area also.

Comment

well i have the oppritunity to hunt pigs and deer down there... its only a 25 acres place but sits next to a big ranch that we know the owner of it too.. i am taking my feeders down next weeknd i think..

Comment

what side of 35 are you hunting on?

Comment

west side.... im more like off of 471..... 8 miles outside of castroville

Comment

alot of farmland in that area and depending where you are the Medina river runs through that part of the country. good whitewing hunting also. should still be a good area for hogs if nothing else.

Comment

i was out there sunday and saw a bunch of white wings.... and i figured there had to be pigs in her place... its a big mesquite pasture...

Comment

Working...
                  X