This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krisw View Post
    Hopefully Texas has it for the next 25-27 years.
    Ha......I see what you did there!! Ah yes, 25-27....scroll back up to my post about “phantom calls” and add is to that list.....there was “mysteriously” one very important one in that game also. This is why, y’all can have the game.....never again.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      What cbs deal?
      I guess as of last Friday, CBS is no longer on Direct TV.

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Milroe seems like a heck of a good take at QB.

That “room” is filling back up.

Hurry up Football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Chad C; 07-21-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Hurry up Football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He’s a great prospect. The best 2021 already committed to Jimbo [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Ha......I see what you did there!! Ah yes, 25-27....scroll back up to my post about “phantom calls” and add is to that list.....there was “mysteriously” one very important one in that game also. This is why, y’all can have the game.....never again.

The helmet to helmet on Mike Davis in front of your bench? Or the one that spawned the loochi gif?

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Of course he’s “the best”. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. If he was a 3 star, he’d still be the best..[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                The helmet to helmet on Mike Davis in front of your bench? Or the one that spawned the loochi gif?
                Yes the ole glancing blow of a defender trying to get out of the way.....the game changer. The can’t let them win this game call. The let’s get Herp in this game, since he’s been completely shut down. #cantletthathappen Yes, that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Hurry up Football
                  He’s a good get......and yes, hurry up foozball!!!

Comment

LSU just one-upped the rest of the SEC in the facilities battle - Here's what CBS Sports had to say about the new locker room... [quote][b]LSU just one-upped th

Woody and the Captain bringing in the eye candy. Price of shrimp and crawfish about to geaux up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Yep, the best has a TD to INT ratio of 1:1 [emoji50]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...ttle/84506661/

Woody and the Captain bringing in the eye candy. Price of shrimp and crawfish about to geaux up!

Here’s a little more video in this article the locker rooms and nutrition center look amazing!!

LSU's Football Operations Building has received around $28 million worth of renovations and expansions. They unveiled the work on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Of course he’s “the best”. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. If he was a 3 star, he’d still be the best..[emoji23]

When that kid verballed to Aggy wee man came on here crowing about Jimbo gettin eerbody and being the GOAT. At the time both had one commit. Texas' was ranked higher. Since then Texas has gotten 3 more and moved to #4 in the rankings. I haven't said anything because it's way to early to crow about 2021........but.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            When that kid verballed to Aggy wee man came on here crowing about Jimbo gettin eerbody and being the GOAT. At the time both had one commit. Texas' was ranked higher. Since then Texas has gotten 3 more and moved to #4 in the rankings. I haven't said anything because it's way to early to crow about 2021........but.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Pretty stacked class for 2021 at QB... What does that do for Preston Stone? I thought he was a longhorn lean (haven't really followed much 2021)... Will they take 2?

Comment

I guess I missed the [emoji51] after my post about Jimbo getting the best 2021 QB. Wow. It’s 2 years out. They are all great prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Pretty stacked class for 2021 at QB... What does that do for Preston Stone? I thought he was a longhorn lean (haven't really followed much 2021)... Will they take 2?
                                Never heard he was a lean. There was at one time a CB pick for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X