Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
    Yeah but....Do they know Bob?
    Do know if they do, all 3 are pretty darn good archers and they all hunt in Texas from time to time....:sly:

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
      Do know if they do, all 3 are pretty darn good archers and they all hunt in Texas from time to time....:sly:
      I saw Bo Jackson's 30 for 30 special on ESPN and he takes his archery seriously. Not sure about the other two. I'll call Bob and see if he can plan a get together for us.

Comment

I once saw Jimi Hendrix in my hay pasture.
        Attached Files

Comment

I am good friends with Texas Country artist Granger Smith/Earl Dibbles Jr. and all of his band members. Granger even tried hooking me up with his radio promoter.

My dad help Kevin Fowler come up with one of his song titles "How Country Are Ya?".

This is the story...We were in Leakey getting diesel and he was pumping next to us and then he went into pay my brother said "That's Kevin Fowler!". Of course I said "No way!" So, while he was inside the store paying my dad looked into truck bed and saw the guitar case and it read "Fowler". Then they talked some and he asked where we were staying and we said at Garner and he invited us over to his camp. So, why not? So, went over and got him to sign our Garner maps and he said "Y'all brought papa bear with y'all?". My dad stepped out the truck and asked Kevin "So, How Country Are Ya? Do you want some chicken eggs?" Kevin response was "Hell yeah, are they straight out the chickens butt and if so I'll make tacos with them in the morning." That's how the song was born.

Comment

I seen a celebrity once does that count?

Comment

I made it on a bilboard in Canada, even though i've never been to Canada. . . does that count?

Comment

I backed up Roy Head for one show in the 80's and i dont even like country music...
                Hung out with Peter Wolf one night in the 90's (j geils band)
                Opener for the blasters...georgia satellites..jason and the scorchers...concrete blonde..and a host of others...but....im still not famous....did any of that help me get famous here yet?

Comment

Barry Obama

Comment

I was featured in bow hunter magazine. Does this count? Lol

Comment

I killed my first turkey this year...does that count???

Bak Bak Bak!!!!!!

Comment

I hang out with bob all the time. Great guy

Comment

With SO many members, I thought I would push this post back to the top.

I'm just curious if we have added any new celeb's?

Comment

If you have to ask "does that count"......it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by JDALEX View Post
                              I was in a crimestopper commercial back in 98!
                              You meant to say you were Featured in Crime stoppers commercial??

Comment

They love me in Kenya.

Tweet Share WHAT WE DO Retrieving fresh water is one of the most difficult challenges that the locals face

Comment

Working...
                                X