Taking my little girl hunting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking my little girl hunting.

She has been with me before but she is like caging a squirrel. Luckily feeder is 150 and deer don't come within 100 yards. She is 4 and is addicted to hunting. She gets mad at me when she can't go.
    Attached Files

Good for you dad! Enjoy the moment.

Comment

Awesome! Now time to shoot something. Good Luck

Comment

She is cutie and that is a comfy looking chair.

Comment

awesome she looks like good luck partner!

Comment

Great memories in the making..

Comment

hunt with them you wont have to hunt FOR them

Comment

took my baby girl when she was 5 for the first time and she's now 8. she was generally good about being quiet and still. this weekend my 6 year old son is going for the first time. much like you, i'm breaking out the rifle and backing up a few yards. he inherited his patience from his moms side of the family

y'all have fun !!!

Comment

She has the best chair with her booster seat on it so she can see. She will make a great hunting partner. Have been teaching her to be quite when looking for deer since she was 2 years old. Waiting for a big one!

Comment

started my little girl at 2 now she is 11 and a bow killing machine

Comment

You got a Princess there! Good luck to y'all. I would be sound asleep if I had a chair that comfortable

Comment

That is great

Comment

Took my 4 year old little girl hunting for the first time three weeks ago. She got bored pretty quick and right as we were about ready to leave a big boar came out in front of the stand and kept walking straight to the stand. By the time I put ear muffs on her, got my rifle up, reduced magnification and got her settled down he was gone. She was upset because we didn't shoot that bad pig that eats our deer corn last weekend I was down and out due to my back and couldn't take her hunting. She kept asking if we were going

I never got the opportunity to expose her to any rifle shots before the season so I am praying she doesn't get gun shy if we do end up getting one.

I am hoping this it's something she will enjoy doing with me. My ex hated hunting in general but was ok as long as I didn't tell her about the kills. I am sure the "hunting" and "gun exposure" is an upcoming issue

Hope y'all get one and wish I had mine with me.

Comment

She looks happy!!! Good luck!!!

Comment

Cutie! Awesome hunting partner!

Comment

Working...
                              X