Killzone turret xl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killzone turret xl

Anybody have one? On sale on their website. Marked down from $245 to $114 & change, with free shipping.

Ttt

Comment

I honestly haven't had any experience with them, but their pricing is nice, i wouldn't mind looking at either that blind or the Killzone 360

Comment

[QUOTE=sambo73;5647704]Anybody have one? On sale on their website. Marked down from $245 to $114 & change,
        they always say its on sale but thats the normal price. i have the 360 and its got enough room for 2 shooters. no issues other than being a pain to fold up

Comment

I've had one for 2 years I think. Broke a rod last year, my fault, they were going to replace it for the cost of shipping but I never sent it in. It's been in South Texas brush for a full year now. I guess I need to check on it

Edit: and they're always on sale. I paid $99 for mine. So I wouldn't impulse buy thinking you'll miss "the deal"

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            I've had one for 2 years I think. Broke a rod last year, my fault, they were going to replace it for the cost of shipping but I never sent it in. It's been in South Texas brush for a full year now. I guess I need to check on it

Edit: and they're always on sale. I paid $99 for mine. So I wouldn't impulse buy thinking you'll miss "the deal"
            So its a $100 blind, not a $245 blind on sale? Did u like it? Any better in price range?

Comment

Mine has held up well for the last 2 years. I would buy another one.

Comment

Working...
              X