NFL Kneeling over with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    It must be even smaller considering 7 of the top 10 watched TV programs of 2017 were directly related to the NFL.

That is actually UP from 2016 ...
    That's because all the stupid millennial's got high and couldn't figure out how to change the channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      That's because all the stupid millennial's got high and couldn't figure out how to change the channel...
      Hahaha - It aint just the millenials toking up - Them hippies have stepped up their green game, and I aint talking golf.

And TV viewership is down across the board. FOX programming is actually down 20% ...

Comment

No matter how you spin it, not one protester said they chose to kneel to disrespect the flag. The original protester CONSULTED a Green Beret, and he said there was no intended disrespect.
        Ehhhh, the original kneeler is that BBall player Mohamed. Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf

Lets see quick google search and. Yup.

But when asked about it, he didn’t back down in the slightest. Calling the flag “a symbol of oppression, of tyranny,” he said. “This country has a long history of that. I don’t think you can argue the facts. You can’t be for God and for oppression.”

Please humor me and tell me what change you think that Colin (or Mohamed) has brought about in this country through his kneeling? From his pig sock, his castro shirts, to his adopted white parents, what positive outcomes have come to fruition through his protests of oppression (while making millions of dollars) ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

But when asked about it, he didn’t back down in the slightest. Calling the flag “a symbol of oppression, of tyranny,” he said. “This country has a long history of that. I don’t think you can argue the facts. You can’t be for God and for oppression.”

Please humor me and tell me what change you think that Colin (or Mohamed) has brought about in this country through his kneeling? From his pig sock, his castro shirts, to his adopted white parents, what positive outcomes have come to fruition through his protests of oppression (while making millions of dollars) ?
          Nail Meet Head!!! LOL

Comment

Are you surprised with Boyer as well? I was quoting the GREEN BERET that came to the compromise with him after RESPECTFULLY discussing the issue with him.
            Come one now, appeal to emotion/authority is a logical fallacy. **** that troop, regardless of the color of his beret. He speaks for no one but himself.

Comment

I know exactly what their protests represented but thanks for reminding the ones that seem to have short memories... Very disturbing.. Wake up....

Like I said "I'm done for good"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                For those still insisting there was no financial hurt from the movement.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-anthem-policy
                I can pretty much guarantee you it is not over....[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  I can pretty much guarantee you it is not over....[emoji3]
                  Read the entire thread my friend.

Comment

It must be even smaller considering 7 of the top 10 watched TV programs of 2017 were directly related to the NFL.

That is actually UP from 2016 ...
                    So if the kneeling is helping the ratings, and more people are watching NFL games than ever before, and it is helping out the country socially........why would the owners want to change the kneeling policy, which would theoretically lower viewership?

I am having a hard time logically following this.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Come one now, appeal to emotion/authority is a logical fallacy. **** that troop, regardless of the color of his beret. He speaks for no one but himself.

Exactly. That his opinion and his alone...**** sure doesn't mean that's it's not disrespectful to kneel for the national anthem.

Not disrespectful to wear pig socks to make fun of LEO Jj?

Comment

So if the kneeling is helping the ratings, and more people are watching NFL games than ever before, and it is helping out the country socially........why would the owners want to change the kneeling policy, which would theoretically lower viewership?

I am having a hard time logically following this.
                        There's not much logic to most of Jjs posts

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          could probably replace 99% of his politcal forum posts with "...eh" and it would be just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            Unless you count CNN or Occupy Democrats logic

Comment

NFL Kneeling over with

I can't wait for football season! I'll watch 4 or 5 games a week and love it!

Are you blowhards gonna start a thread a week to tell everyone you aren't watching something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A reasoned take on the matter...

NFL’s National Anthem Policy Exposes Free Speech Hypocrisy of Right, Left, and Trump

https://reason.com/blog/2018/05/24/n...em-free-speech

An even better Op-Ed on the subject...

Conservatives Fail the N.F.L.’s Free Speech Test

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/o...eech-test.html

Comment

Working...
                                X