Vehicle Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Insurance

I am shopping again and would like to see who you all are using. Online progressive looks good but I have always heard bad things? I know Farm Bureau is taking advantage so looking to dump them quickly.

I just signed a new policy today. I used my parents' agent that they swear by. They've done all sorts of shopping around the last 10 years and have never been able to beat his pricing be it home, auto, boat, etc. For better coverage (includes roadside/rental) than my existing progressive policy, my new farmers policy is ~$40 cheaper per month.

The agent relies on word-of-mouth. I can PM you his info if interested. I've been really impressed.

Comment

Get an agent. Mine is out of Fulshear. If you want the info, let me know. I've yet to beat their prices on home and auto.

Comment

I am a state farm agent if you would like to message me!

Comment

Vehicle Insurance

Agreed, get an independent agent. I finally did this last year and saved over $800 on 3 vehicles per year.

My guy is in The Woodlands if you are interested send a pm.

Comment

I have Progressive and have lost TWO cars in floods, and they have taken VERY good care of me!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              I just signed a new policy today. I used my parents' agent that they swear by. They've done all sorts of shopping around the last 10 years and have never been able to beat his pricing be it home, auto, boat, etc. For better coverage (includes roadside/rental) than my existing progressive policy, my new farmers policy is ~$40 cheaper per month.

The agent relies on word-of-mouth. I can PM you his info if interested. I've been really impressed.
              I am definitely interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
                I have Progressive and have lost TWO cars in floods, and they have taken VERY good care of me!
                That is good to hear. The prices they have are way better than our current policy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
                    I was an adjuster there for 5 years. My job was to pay off claim ASAP and make sure customer was happy. I wont have another insurance company beside progressive after working there.

Comment

I always have insurance companies giving me quotes. But they can never beat the geico rate

Comment

Been with Farm Bureau for a long while and never had a problem.

Comment

higginbotham beat all others for me (via an agent)

Comment

I have been with Allstate for a very long time. I doubt it is the cheapest, but I have had 4-5 claims thru the years and they have exceeded my expectations on handling each of them.

Comment

It boils down to the adjuster at claim time, but I have Progressive and had very good luck when I had to file a claim. They were about $450/year cheaper than most others I compared at renewal.

Comment

Working...
                              X