Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    Buy a Lexus GX460.
    This is what we did. When trading in my wife’s Acura we looked at al the luxury suv’s. Narrowed it down to an Escalade and a Lexus. Wife says she will never own anything but a Lexus now. Ours has the v8 and is a blast to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
      This is what we did. When trading in my wife’s Acura we looked at al the luxury suv’s. Narrowed it down to an Escalade and a Lexus. Wife says she will never own anything but a Lexus now. Ours has the v8 and is a blast to drive.
      I get out of my old Z71 and into that thing, and it feels like driving a **** yacht. So smooth and powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
        We had two in a row, and by we, I mean my wife. They drove great, but I absolutely hated the breaks with a passion. Bought an Infiniti qx80, and I love it in comparison. Still has a few things that need improvement in my mind, but it's way better than the Lexus in my opinion. But I like the ride and feel of a truck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          Worse now. I got quoted 3k for brake pads at 20k miles. Went to a specialty import car place and got it done for much, much less.

Why would any vehicle need brake pads at 20k miles?!?

Comment

Wife is driving a new 2019 Velar. Fun little car to drive. I leased it as I’ve heard the horror stories as well. Will turn it in in 4 years. Momma wanted one so that’s what we got...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife loves her Range Rover Sport supercharged. She is on her third one (2019). We trade in every three years. Never had an issue. She wont own anything else. 515 hp AWD is fun to drive. I have had it off road and used it during the floods. **** thing is bulletproof. They sucked when ford use to own them.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                Why would any vehicle need brake pads at 20k miles?!?
                Or gets mad at someone charging a price for a job they dont want to do in 30 or so minutes.. knowing they bought a luxury vehicle that comes with upsold maintenance.

Comment

The Range Rover is off the list , looking at Acura,infinity and Lexus . Seen a Benz I might look at too .

Comment

My wife has the LR4...….definitely bullet proof, zero complaints! I cant wait until they deaux a truck someday!!!!
                    Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                    Wife is driving a new 2019 Velar. Fun little car to drive. I leased it as I’ve heard the horror stories as well. Will turn it in in 4 years. Momma wanted one so that’s what we got...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We are looking at the VELAR as we talk about RR. That thing is beautiful and sexy as heck, but the wife is in love with her LR4!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      The Range Rover is off the list , looking at Acura,infinity and Lexus . Seen a Benz I might look at too .
                      Just my 2cents here....CPO Benz is the way to go. Have owned 2 now and the warranty is the best I’ve seen. You get 3 years bumper to bumper and all maintenance paid for too. You can save 20-30% buying certified pre-owned. Best service by far I have ever experienced as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X